Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Slow news day...Bored? Want some smacktalk?

Riggo#44

From a Cowboys poster:

I'll go the MossBurner route, and name all the successful draft picks we have on the team

Julius Jones

Marion Barber

Pat Watkins

Bobby Carpenter

Bradie James

Jason Witten

Andre Gurode

Flozell Adams

Greg Ellis

Terrence Newman

Roy Williams

DeMarcus Ware

Kevin Burnett

Tony Fasano

Pat McQuistan

Jaque Reeves

Nate Jones

hey, we drafted all of them, so they are good

Now, where have all these "good" picks taken them lately? Last year, they made the playoffs, I'll give them that, but at least make it past the 1st game.

From a Cowboys poster:

I'll go the MossBurner route, and name all the successful draft picks we have on the team

Julius Jones

Marion Barber

Pat Watkins

Bobby Carpenter

Bradie James

Jason Witten

Andre Gurode

Flozell Adams

Greg Ellis

Terrence Newman

Roy Williams

DeMarcus Ware

Kevin Burnett

Tony Fasano

Pat McQuistan

Jaque Reeves

Nate Jones

Now, where have all these "good" picks taken them lately? Last year, they made the playoffs, I'll give them that, but at least make it past the 1st game.

i wish we had a list of players like that we drafted.

From a Cowboys poster:

Julius Jones

Marion Barber

Pat Watkins

Bobby Carpenter

Bradie James

Jason Witten

Andre Gurode

Flozell Adams

Greg Ellis

Terrence Newman

Roy Williams

DeMarcus Ware

Kevin Burnett

Tony Fasano

Pat McQuistan

Jaque Reeves

Nate Jones

From 5-11 to a Contender :D

I usually go to that board when I want to get the "inside scoop" about the Redskins.

The other day I read that Jon Jansen was going to get cut - which of course was news to me and the rest of the world.

Now we're trading Bly straight up for Springs and our #1 selection? Like I said, news to me and everyone else in the NFL.

What do you expect, they're Cowpukes fans.

I'm surprised to see how intelligent they actually were. I was expecting something like:

"YEEEEEE-HAWWW! <random rednick grumbling> TROY AIKMAN! FORD TRUCKS!! BBQ 'N' NASCAR!"

There's only one player on that list I would want for the Skins

Witten

Jesus, you're such a Tennessee homer.

Meanwhile you overlook Newman, Ware and a couple of other guys who escape me. Hell, put Roy Williams at SS and I'd want him here. I just don't want him having ANYTHING to do with FS responsibilities.

Jesus, you're such a Tennessee homer.

Meanwhile you overlook Newman, Ware and a couple of other guys who escape me. Hell, put Roy Williams at SS and I'd want him here. I just don't want him having ANYTHING to do with FS responsibilities.

:rolleyes: yeah, that's why I left off Vol Kevin Burnett

Williams :laugh: oh please,.... he couldn't stop the run last season, and has never been any good in pass coverage

Newman isn't as good as Springs, or Smoot, (and Rogers potential)

Ware? eh, he is a hit or miss type player, IMO

just because you like them doesn't mean anything, :silly:

Williams :laugh: oh please,.... he couldn't stop the run last season, and has never been any good in pass coverage

WOW :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow Bubba, you have the comedy platform down to an art.

Newman isn't as good as Springs or Smoot ? And all this time I thought you were somewhat football savy.

Wow Bubba, you have the comedy platform down to an art.

Newman isn't as good as Springs or Smoot ? And all this time I thought you were somewhat football savy.

Well Terence can't Talk like Smoot or Cover like Springs and last time I checked neither of the two afformentioned Redskins corners were ever run over from behind by Ladell Betts in the middle of a December blowout. So I'd say they're definitley better and plus what kind of a school is Kansas St? come on Missouri Southern State University has produced better players. :)

Well Terence can't Talk like Smoot or Cover like Springs and last time I checked neither of the two afformentioned Redskins corners were ever run over from behind by Ladell Betts in the middle of a December blowout. So I'd say they're definitley better and plus what kind of a school is Kansas St? come on Missouri Southern State University has produced better players. :)

So are you saying that being able to talk smack on the field makes you a superior athlete ?

And are you also saying that neither Smoot or Springs has ever mistackled or been "run over" by a running back, ever ?

Just clarifying your post.

Archived