Extremeskins

So I traded in the Mustang

TradeTheBeal!

and scored this beauty!!

053041.jpg

053051.jpg

I'm the man, now!

http://super-fond.fr/TUNING.htm

Those photos are from something called the Tokyo auto Salon. for some reason, some japanese like to cartonify their cars, whats wierder is some buy old Indian Motorcycles, make them as loud as they can and dress like they walked out of a James dean movie, including greased hair and a pack of cigarettes in the sleave of a white T-shirt.

On a side note, the car to the left of the pink toy in the first photo, the blue one, is a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 model (1998-2002 I think?) which would blow the doors off any Mustang or Vette, all with a little 2.6L inline 6 cyl. twin turbo engine.

Seriously - what does the thing in front of the car do? Is that in case there are cows in the road or something?

its jsut an exaggarted style. take a look at mid 70's F1 cars and time attack cars from japan. Some have a lower air dam to force air either over the nose or below the car. Usually they only stick out as far as the front bumper, maybe a few inches further, but thiscar is more art than functional.

Just a note, they dont drive around in those things that that on the street, most of them have thsoe parts made of thin cheap metal and hang them off the cars at the show.

Guest sk1nzHEAD

this reminds me of a car that used to be parked down the street from me. it was an old honda crx that the owner used plywood to make a body kit on. haha so lame!

Archived