Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.Com: Redskins Sign OL Tucker

Commander Adama

Just got off the phone with my cousin, who started beside this guy at Princeton. He had nothing but good things ot say about him.

A- good teammate on the field, played insane hard on every play. Was always the guy to get on everyone elses ass in 4th qtr to keep their energy level up.

B- smart, was always giving technique advice to other players

C- big on film study even in college

D- fitness freak. would eat tons but not chicken wings and what not. Was always drinking crazy belnder concoctions of vitamins and fruits.

E- funny guy- big practical joker

Sounds like a great addition chemistry wise even if he doesnt start. So im pretty happy with this.

This guy is what he is. A career backup which is something we need. Depth that we can plug in, in an emergency. The fact that the guy was an UDFA out of an IVY league school but is still in the league 5 years later tells me he doesn't suck. I could care less if he's been with 5 different teams.

Just got off the phone with my cousin, who started beside this guy at Princeton. He had nothing but good things ot say about him.

A- good teammate on the field, played insane hard on every play. Was always the guy to get on everyone elses ass in 4th qtr to keep their energy level up.

B- smart, was always giving technique advice to other players

C- big on film study even in college

D- fitness freak. would eat tons but not chicken wings and what not. Was always drinking crazy belnder concoctions of vitamins and fruits.

E- funny guy- big practical joker

Sounds like a great addition chemistry wise even if he doesnt start. So im pretty happy with this.

thanks for the insight. hope he works out.

It is probably a minimum deal if he makes the team after training camp....To me, it looks like the FO wants to show they have done something in regards to the OL without really doing it and wait a few more years for it to be addressed under a real GM.

To me, it looks like the FO wants to show they have done something in regards to the OL without really doing it and wait a few more years for it to be addressed under a real GM.

yeah, they only want to "show" they've done something. Back-up players are back-up players. What would a "real" GM do? Sign Orlando Pace and Walter Jones to be back ups?

We got Pucillo and a couple low round draft picks serving as depth. - That's all any team can do with a salary cap.

This guy will be competing for a job in camp. That's all

he is competition for a backup spot in camp. his salary would be small and he can easily be cut. he can play different positions and is reportedly a hard worker. this would almost be a non-story if we weren't all so used to the usual flood of signings which we hail, criticize but obviously miss!!! skins fans are in de-tox and the treatment is patience.

I don't think they signed Wade yet. I wonder what gives. From what I read, the coaches liked Wade last year.

Wade believes he can be a starter somewhere.

I think the Redskins only see him as depth.

Also, I believe Wade not only wants to start, but wants to start as a tackle.

The Redskins starting tackle positions are filled.

Hence, Wade is looking elsewhere for a job for now.

Archived