Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK, now Plummer really retires.......

Tom [Giants fan]

:doh:

NFL | Plummer announces retirement

Sun, 4 Mar 2007 06:27:28 -0800

Updating previous items, Mike Klis, of the Denver Post, reports former Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer formally announced his retirement Saturday, March 3, on his website. "First, I want to thank my family and close friends for their loyal support all these fun-filled, roller-coaster years," Plummer said. "Second, I owe all of my greatest achievements in football to the men who stood by my side as my teammates and coaches. Football has been awesome to me in many ways. I leave the game with my health and happiness, and look forward to the future; I've got many rivers to cross."

']I'm curious as to what he thinks his greatest achievements are. :whoknows:

Did he actually do anything noteworthy in his career?

Brought the Cards their only playoff victory in 40 years in 1998 - over Dallas' date=' Bless his heart. :)

how old was he like 37?

I had high hopes for JP when he finally got out of that awful cardinals franchise.. and he had a career best in 2005 (18 TD, 7 INT), but he couldn't stay consistent enough to keep his job...

Everyone around Denver refers to him as "Jake the Mistake"

']:doh:

NFL | Plummer announces retirement

Sun' date=' 4 Mar 2007 06:27:28 -0800

Updating previous items, Mike Klis, of the Denver Post, reports former Denver Broncos QB Jake Plummer formally announced his retirement Saturday, March 3, on his website. "First, I want to thank my family and close friends for their loyal support all these fun-filled, roller-coaster years," Plummer said. "Second, I owe all of my greatest achievements in football to the men who stood by my side as my teammates and coaches. Football has been awesome to me in many ways. I leave the game with my health and happiness, and look forward to the future; I've got many rivers to cross."[/quote']

he is using this as a ploy to get to the Texans, this is the one thing now players can use against teams that want to trade them, looks as if the players are getting smarter

Archived