Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

American Idol Antonella Barba being naughty

coldpacker

I'm at work, so I can't click any links.

Are these the wet T-shirt pics? I saw these yesterday and none of them show any nudity unless you count about 2 inches of ass crack and maybe some side-boob.

If there are other, better pics floating about, please correct me.

Thanks!

I'm at work, so I can't click any links.

Are these the wet T-shirt pics? I saw these yesterday and none of them show any nudity unless you count about 2 inches of ass crack and maybe some side-boob.

If there are other, better pics floating about, please correct me.

Thanks!

their are some pix of her giving a bj

Being that she's the Jersey girl, the local news did a spot on her the other night, using the tease "The pictures that Antonella DOESNT want you to see"

In mixed company, I made a crack that the pictures were of her (Fill in the blank), and boy did I get some dirty looks.

Weren't those already exposed as fakes?

Someone needs to get the Fake Detective on this!

I doubt Fox would still have let her into the competition if she had disclosed this. If she didn't disclose it, that would be grounds for immediate dismissal (ala Frenchy a few years back) - since she's still on, I'd say it's safe to assume the hardcore stuff is fake and they're not too worried about the cheesecake stuff.

Weren't those already exposed as fakes?

Someone needs to get the Fake Detective on this!

I doubt Fox would still have let her into the competition if she had disclosed this. If she didn't disclose it, that would be grounds for immediate dismissal (ala Frenchy a few years back) - since she's still on, I'd say it's safe to assume the hardcore stuff is fake and they're not too worried about the cheesecake stuff.

As the winner of the Hottie Draft, and thus an expert on such matters, I do believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that that is NOT her in the bj photos. I've studied them long and hard and the breasts are the key. Anotnella's are fuller then the ones in those pics.

**I doubt Fox would still have let her into the competition if she had disclosed this.**

what, exactly, did you want her to disclose? "I gave some guy a blowjob"

BFD, if that's part of the criteria for getting kicked off the show, how many girls would they have at all? Hell, ya think Paula Abdul would qualify?

As the winner of the Hottie Draft, and thus an expert on such matters,

I protest this... there was foul play in the Hottie Draft... all but one of the judges "mysteriously" disappeared. I say someone found the secret ballots in advance. On top of that, my fourth round pick was picked twice to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Yet she got very low scores from the one "surviving" judge. Methinks there were some dastardly shenanigans afoot.

signed :anon:

I protest this... there was foul play in the Hottie Draft... all but one of the judges "mysteriously" disappeared. I say someone found the secret ballots in advance. On top of that, my fourth round pick was picked twice to be the most beautiful woman in the world. Yet she got very low scores from the one "surviving" judge. Methinks there were some dastardly shenanigans afoot.

Don't tell me your fourth pick was Aiswarya Rai, cause being an Indian male, I do not find her that attractive. However, I will agree that for a 4th round pick, she is definitely a steal and remember she was rated lower than she should have been.

If you're fourth round pick was someone else, then I will need a refresher on who it was.

Edit: I did not agree with the draft winner results either, the winner had a great draft, but not an elite one.

Say goodbye to Antonella Barba. She is being removed tonight.

Yeah, I heard that on Elliot in the Morning. Dunno if its true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

:paranoid: Other judges?? :paranoid:

that's BS.....you know damn well that 99% of the girls on there have hooked up some random jackass with a BJ. because this girl dumps her jackass on the way to Hollywood, he throws some pics on the internet......and it's her fault?

fricken Paula Abdul bones one of the contestants, and they're ok w/that?

Archived