Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants CUT LAVAR, PETIGOUT, & EMMONS ***CONFIRMED ***

twenty-eight

If lavar got cut it should indicate another Poston mistake. That mistake would be allowing him to buy his way out of his Redskins contract. As it stands right now, they would have been better off letting him get cut by the Skins and collect the remainder of his signing bonus. Those two siblings have to be tweddle-dee & tweedle-dumb.

?????

He was having a pretty lackluster (if not mediocre) season and had basically a few good plays against Dallas when he got hurt.

To me, he looked like a completely different player in that game. It appeared that he was starting to settle into the role that he was originally brought in for, but you did bring up an interesting point that it was Dallas' oline that he was playing against.

I dunno, I could care less for the guy considering that he preached all that about wanting to be here for the fans and then bought his way off of the team.

I guess but wan't that one of the reasons bailey left? because we could only afford to give him or lavar big money and we chose lavar?

That's my theory, but the FO doesn't make that stuff public.

BTW the FO did handle the Lavar fiasco very well. Once in a while they get it right.

Archived