Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Superbowl 41: Bears vs. Colts Thread- Talk about the Superbowl HERE!

88Comrade2000

Grossman was what, 6/8 passing in the first half. THE FIRST HALF. Peyton was something like 17/26. Talking about killing a QB's confidence.

I kinda felt bad for Rex, especially after his last pick in the 4th quarter. Just because it was so clear that he wasn't ready for the big stage. Well, at least the better QB (by far) won tonight.

Rex Grossman drops back... oh no he just drops back to the ground.

Rex Grossman Fumbles the snap

Rex Grossman Throws an interception... its returned for a touchdown

Rex Grossman throws an interception.

what the hell did Lovie need to see to put Griese in?

Rex is STILL yet to get up off the turf..

GRIESE IS WORSE. Its hard to be ever worse, but he would not have done better. They needed a playmaking QB not a game manager.

Prince is absoluting killing right now. His show is tight. He's not missed a note. And he's even paid tribute to some other great musicians by covering their music as well.
I thought it was one of the better Halftime shows in years.

The Stones were horrible last year......seeing Jagger's arm waddles wanted to make me vomit.

Prince played some excellent guitar.

Never mind the game, which was close for a while but only because of some fluke plays, which is Chicago's specialty. The better team won and it could have been a blowout.

Anyhow, reading through this thread, I'm just glad I found some people that actually watched the halftime show without some preconceived bias against the performer. I'm not a Prince fan but he absolutely rocked tonight. That was by far the best SB halftime show I have ever seen or heard. Prince should have gotten the MVP, because his performance was the only standout in this game.

LOL at whoever said bring back Aero$mith and Ki$$.

I'm not a Prince fan but he absolutely rocked tonight. That was by far the best SB halftime show I have ever seen or heard. Prince should have gotten the MVP, because his performance was the only standout in this game.

Same here (not a fan). I agree... best halftime show I've seen in a long time. Kudos to Prince, it was excellent.

Slightly off topic, but this year was by far the WORST year for the much revered Superbowl commercials. Every break it was a Coca-Cola commercial, foolowed by a lame car commercial, followed by a commercial aired BEFORE the Superbowl. Of course, I also noticed CBS constantly was advertising their own crappy TV shows in every single commercial break. Great game, terrible coverage.

Prince sucked too. All he did was Purple Rain and a bunch of songs created by other bands. It was funny to see all the young kids in the crowd jamming out like they actually ever listened to Prince. How the hell did those punks get tickets anways? Is it some kind of contest, or are they all just spoiled brats (which would explain why the stadium looked empty in certain areas when it was pouring rain).

Archived