Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Superbowl 41: Bears vs. Colts Thread- Talk about the Superbowl HERE!

88Comrade2000

Here's my final prediction:

Late in the 4th quarter with about 3 minutes to go, the score is 16-13 in favor of the Colts. Rex Grossman is driving the Bears for either a tying field goal or the win. The Bears are at the Colts 40. Rex decides to go for it and is intercepted. The Ball is run back to the Bears 40. All the Colts have to do is make at least one first down. After the 2 minute warning, it's 3rd and 9. Peyton throws one to Marvin Harrison who takes in for the score to give the Colts a 23-13 lead with 1 minute to go. Bears are unable to do anything and clock runs out.

Peyton wins the MVP award.

So my final score is:

Colts 23

Bears 13

MVP: Peyton Manning.

The game will be close, with Colts getting a late TD off a Rex Grossman's turnover.

I am so not pumped for this game. I am watching cavs and pistons right now and I would rather watch that than the colts vr bears.

I'm going to brave the 10 degree weather and go out a bit before the game starts.

The excitement is missing for this game but I will still watch as I always do. Hope the game is as close as I predict it will be. I only the Cotls winning by 10 because of that late TD.

Note To Marvin Harrison:

If the Hall of Fame is where you want to end up, you'll need to...

1. Catch two touchdown passes, blindfloded, with one arm tied behind your back, and be named MVP.

2. Get busted at 3:00am Monday morning with a room full of Crack & Ho's.

3. Give 3 hour, one on one interviews with every HOF voter.

4. Start talking like part of your brain has been removed.

Colts by 20+

(Unless Dungy has the offense take their foot off the gas so as not to embarrass his friend)

Note To Marvin Harrison:

1. Catch two touchdown passes, blindfloded, with one arm tied behind your back, and be named MVP.

:laugh:

Note To Marvin Harrison:

Colts by 20+

(Unless Dungy has the offense take their foot off the gas so as not to embarrass his friend)

Hey, watch it now.

It was three touchdown passes.

It was 4:00 in the morning.

It was 2 hour interviews.

It was 3/4 of his brain removed.

Get your facts straight.

Colts and the over.

Somewhere 'round 31-20.

I actually think this is one of the more intriguing SBs of late. Will Peyton not be the next generation Dan Marino, as Boomer Esiason once speculated? Who will be the first African American head coach to win a Super Bowl?

You've got big offense vs. big defense. Which Rex will show up? Will Vinitieri do for the Colts what he did against them for so long?

I don't know, kinda looking forward to this game.

But the real intrigue is....who will have the best commercial!

Hail,

H

Archived