Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Jason Campbell today!

skns4life

I was at Dulles Town Center Mall today and as I'm walking out, I notice a pretty big guy buying pretzels..."HOLY **** ITS JASON CAMPBELL!!!"...I froze...Didn't know what to do...I literally just stopped walking and stood there for a couple seconds and tried to gather myself up a little. I walked up to him and asked him if I could take a picture with him and he said "sure no problem". So I start looking around for the closest person to take the pic for me and the first one I see is an old Asian man. I go up to him and ask him if he could do me the favor and take the pic and he flat out says "no". I was like "huh? you can't?" and again he said "no". Jason started laughing and I was like "wtf?!"...I kept looking around and I swear it felt like there was no one in the mall. Then I spotted a guy about my age and I go up to him and ask him if he could do it. He also told me no at first! He thought I was asking him if I could take a pic of him. So I cleared it up and told him the I wasn't asking to take a pic of him but rather for him to take a picture of me. I could hear Jason busting out laughin at me cause everyone was telling me no. Still, the guy didn't know I was asking him to take a pic of me AND Jason. He thought I was asking him to take a pic of me by myself but he agreed anyway. So I go beside Jason and the guy is about to take a pic from my camera phone and when he clicks, he says "ooops, not enough memory on your phone". I almost sh** a chicken! "DAMNIT...hold on Jason man, my bad...just one sec". He was really cool about it...I erased some things on my phone to make up space and I finally got the pic. The guy who took the pic was like "man I've seen you before man but I can't make it out...". I was like "are you kidding me man? you don't know who this is? This is the 3rd most important man in all of D.C.!! He's the Redskins QB!". The guy asked me to take a pic of him and Jason also. We held him up for about 10 minutes but he was really cool about it. I asked him if he ever visited extremeskins and he said he'd never heard of the site :doh: . Sorry to inform that I didnt talk much football with him. I just wished him good luck and thanked him. Here's the pic...its from my camera phone so the quality sucks...

SSPX0540.jpg

Archived