Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Met Jason Campbell today!

skns4life

You should have asked the pretzel people to snap the pic. They would have done it in an instant.

And why would you have so many pics on your phone ? Get rid of the evidence, or stop taking worthless pics.

Glad you got a chance to meet him. I have seen him at camp and such, but never tried to make an interaction. He seems very approachable.

He probably said he didnt know ES just to mess with you. My guess is he wouldnt have waited around for 10 minutes with a random stranger to take a pic if he didnt know ES.

And congrats on the chance meeting. Thats always cool. I have met so many athletes, coaches, and celebrities over the years that way it isnt even funny.

You should have asked the pretzel people to snap the pic. They would have done it in an instant.

And why would you have so many pics on your phone ? Get rid of the evidence, or stop taking worthless pics.

Glad you got a chance to meet him. I have seen him at camp and such, but never tried to make an interaction. He seems very approachable.

He probably said he didnt know ES just to mess with you. My guess is he wouldnt have waited around for 10 minutes with a random stranger to take a pic if he didnt know ES.

And congrats on the chance meeting. Thats always cool. I have met so many athletes, coaches, and celebrities over the years that way it isnt even funny.

By the time I went up and talked to him, he had already stepped away from the pretzel place. Also, I dont have many pics on my phone, I have music(mp3 player in my phone). AND, I mentioned ES AFTER we took the pic...but TK did post a link to a Q&A session he had with us so he was lying either way. He is very approachable though...I think he's just getting use to the fact that people recognize him. I give him a couple more years before he turns down losers like me who can't snap a pic in under 2 minutes :doh: :laugh:

p.s. I see your a Terps fan...Greivis Vasquez is my cousin, I could get you in autograph...but then again you've met a lot of people so I don't think you'd be interested in a freshman's autograph. :(

AND, I mentioned ES AFTER we took the pic...but TK did post a link to a Q&A session he had with us so he was lying either way.

The man takes the time to wait around to take a picture with you and you keep calling him a liar? What's up w/ that? Did it never occur to you that maybe he didn't remember the Skins fan site he did the chat for was called ES? I think during the season he had more important things to concern himself with remembering than the name of a message board. :rolleyes:

The man takes the time to wait around to take a picture with you and you keep calling him a liar? What's up w/ that? Did it never occur to you that maybe he didn't remember the Skins fan site he did the chat for was called ES? I think during the season he had more important things to concern himself with remembering than the name of a message board. :rolleyes:

wow relax Turbo...didn't mean it as an insult...or are YOU jason?! :paranoid: :whoknows: ...either way, you're right...maybe using the word "liar" isn't the best thing to do after him puttin up with me. But you all get my drift... :helmet:

wow relax Turbo...didn't mean it as an insult...or are YOU jason?! :paranoid: :whoknows: ...either way, you're right...maybe using the word "liar" isn't the best thing to do after him puttin up with me. But you all get my drift... :helmet:

I'm not excited at all. Sorry the "tone" didn't translate well. ;)

Great story, and nice pic, btw. :)

That's a funny story. I know what you mean about freezing up. I work in the Ashburn/Dulles area and have seen Sean Taylor and Randy Thomas around town. However, I didn't have the balls to say anything. I was too busy going "holy crap! that's Randy Thomas!" or "Oh my God, that's Sean Taylor" to actualy ask for an autograph or anything. :laugh: Props to you for getting a picture with the man. That's pretty darn cool. :cool:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

very kewl :)

M

Archived