Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just Noticed that Once again We play Tampa Bay on the road, WHY?

dahurt002

Because MonkArt, GibbsIsOurSavior, PortisClinton, Duke, Rypien91 Nova2Tampa, and many others I'm forgetting live down here and its our only opportunity to go watch a Skins game once a year, tailgate at Al Lopez park and take over FedEx South!!

Okay, maybe not, but we sure love it!!!

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! Because as redskin56 pointed out we represent VERY well, and this will be our fourth game in three years ( Don't forget the playoffs) down here!! I have not seen any pictures of tailgates from away games that rival the turn out ours have. take a look.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181525

And we'll be having another one this year!!!, they've been getting better every time

You guys get 10 home games counting preseason, don't be hating the luck us Florida Skins have been having. :mad:

It just happens to be like that. They just keep getting lucky by getting us to come down there. When we're healthy, they can't beat us unless the Refs help them. We beat them In the playoffs, on opening day (Clinton's first carry) and of course, the Refs gave Alstott an extra few yards to make sure the two point conversion counted, which is the only time they've beaten us when we're healthy.

Did I miss something, When did they annouce that Tampa Bay was in our division. This would be third year in a row that we have to play Tampa Bay in Tampa Bay. Why? Their not our rivals, can somebody explain this to me.

I am not complaining......... It must be because I moved to this hell hole in 04. Sure makes for some comical sports radio. When they came last year, there were just about as many YUC fans here as there were Skins fans.:laugh:

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! Because as redskin56 pointed out we represent VERY well, and this will be our fourth game in three years ( Don't forget the playoffs) down here!! I have not seen any pictures of tailgates from away games that rival the turn out ours have. take a look.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181525

And we'll be having another one this year!!!, they've been getting better every time

You guys get 10 home games counting preseason, don't be hating the luck us Florida Skins have been having. :mad:

Amen Brotha.........Can't wait to see you at the tailgate again this year.:point2sky

Because MonkArt, GibbsIsOurSavior, PortisClinton, Duke, Rypien91 Nova2Tampa, and many others I'm forgetting live down here and its our only opportunity to go watch a Skins game once a year, tailgate at Al Lopez park and take over FedEx South!!

See you boys at AL Lopez again. Shall we start our tailgate list now..... I GOT THE BEANS BABEY......:cheers:

Just curious, what % of the crowd is typically pro-Skins?

http://www.redskins.com/news/0309schedules.jsp

Maybe this link will show you how the schedule rotation works. In the slot where is says NFC North/South/West it means the Skins play the team from that division that finished the same place in their division as the Skins finished in the East the year before. IE in 2007 the Skins were slated to play AT one NFC South team and that team 4th place in the division which means they are at Tampa again.

I hope I didn't confuse people more.

That must be it!!!! Anyway, thanks to the scheduler!!!

I like to tell my self that IS the reason as well! I am already making plans for the BIG tailgate at Lopez park and the game at FedEx South. My cousin from No. VA called me to tell me that he will be planning his vacation to Florida around the game this year so we can go together.

I was upset when I thought the Skins weren't coming back to Florida, I was thrilled when I heard they would be back in Tampa this year!!

Go Skins!

Archived