Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: REDSKINS RELEASE LB COACH DALE LINDSEY

skinssince82

I can't imagine they are really that disappointed with McIntosh. He played well when he was ACTUALLY ALLOWED TO PLAY.

The LaVar fiasco was his fault in many ways - he didn't even try to get along with LaVar and treat him like a man. Of course LaVar had tons of faults too - I'm certainly not a LaVar defender.

But his stubborn insistence to consistently start the worst linebacker in football FOR TWO SEASONS STRAIGHT means it's long time for him to go.

Please fire Steve Jackson - that JOKE of a coach next!!!

I've wonderd if we really need both - leaves too much possibility for mis-communications in the same back-field.
"Mis-communications?" Wasn't it reported that they have been holding seperate meetings, with CB's in one room and S's in another? OMG in heaven, it doesn't get much more "mis-communications" than that.

In other words, I have wondered the same thing. Especially since learning about that BS that has been going on all season.

Question....

Are the people who are cheering because Lindsay is gone the same ones who thought that he was a great coaching acquisition when he first arrived in DC?

Question.....

Are the people who are cheering because Lindsay is gone the same ones who gave him some props and credit for doing a good job with Washington and Marshall during our playoff season?

I'm not trying to stand up for Lindsay...what I am saying is that we make ourselves sound silly sometimes with the way we change like the wind as fans. Such is life as a sports fan I guess....sports has and always be a "what have you done for me lately" type of deal.

Question........

Do you watch The Office?

Question....

Are the people who are cheering because Lindsay is gone the same ones who thought that he was a great coaching acquisition when he first arrived in DC?

Question.....

Are the people who are cheering because Lindsay is gone the same ones who gave him some props and credit for doing a good job with Washington and Marshall during our playoff season?

I'm not trying to stand up for Lindsay...what I am saying is that we make ourselves sound silly sometimes with the way we change like the wind as fans. Such is life as a sports fan I guess....sports has and always be a "what have you done for me lately" type of deal.

i was wondering the same thing. :cheers:

I'm betting this has to do with philosophical differences...I'm sure Gibbs had a few problems with Dale including:

1. How long it took Rocky to get in the lineup this year

2. The linebackers overall poor play

3. His public bashing of Lavar in the media....I'm sure Gibbs would have preferred the issue to be dead

Does this open the door to drafting a middle linebacker in a potential trade down??

In the end, its just better to have less cooks in the kitchen...Maybe its time for Steve Jackson to go too...

If there was truth to the Friend article that came out earlier this year, I would sure hope that Jackson is next out the door.

I think I remember the article you're referencing, and I to want him out the door. That kind of attitude belongs nowhere on a coaching staff. I'm surprised he isn't gone yet.

I'm betting this has to do with philosophical differences...I'm sure Gibbs had a few problems with Dale including:

1. How long it took Rocky to get in the lineup this year

2. The linebackers overall poor play

3. His public bashing of Lavar in the media....I'm sure Gibbs would have preferred the issue to be dead

Does this open the door to drafting a middle linebacker in a potential trade down??

In the end, its just better to have less cooks in the kitchen...Maybe its time for Steve Jackson to go too...

I agree! I think it has more to do about him speaking about Lavar this year and getting involved in the drama. Thats a no go with Gibbs. Also, I don't think he was very liked amongst the linebackers. He did a great job while here, but I dont think his personality mixed with the way Gibbs wants this team run.

I agree! I think it has more to do about him speaking about Lavar this year and getting involved in the drama. Thats a no go with Gibbs. Also, I don't think he was very liked amongst the linebackers. He did a great job while here, but I dont think his personality mixed with the way Gibbs wants this team run.

Yeah, I think that sealed his fate, he obviously was still bitter at Lavar and took unprovoked shots at him in the media. Gibbs absolutely hates any kind of bulletin material. Plus it was childish and a terrible example for his team. Guy showed his true colors. See ya.!!!!!!! This is great.

Archived