Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

cnn: Pat Robertson: God told me of 'mass killing' in 2007

chomerics

I do know that Rove frequently communicated with Jerry Falwell on moral issues, and that having "access" to the white house is an understatement. I see no reason to doubt that this same kind of thing happens with Robertson and the president.
I would venture to say that getting Christian counsel on moral issues is slight bit different than prophecy of future events. And where most people misrepresent others is in lumping them together. Falwell is a Baptist, we don't usually go for crazy stuff like speaking in tongues and predicting the future in today's age. :2cents:

so it should be relatively easy for you to then post numerous reputable news articles detailing these:

"weekly meetings by the President with Pat Robertson"

unless you are just an ignoramus who parrots talking points..

coming from a fraud like you, that's hilarious.

You can't even post an article correctly, quote somebody correctly. But now you want things sourced?

When you stop being lazy and do things how everybody else does around here, then maybe you'd deserve an ounce of respect. Until then. you get to be picked on my members and mods alike.

coming from a fraud like you, that's hilarious.

You can't even post an article correctly, quote somebody correctly. But now you want things sourced?

When you stop being lazy and do things how everybody else does around here, then maybe you'd deserve an ounce of respect. Until then. you get to be picked on my members and mods alike.

How about me? Can I ask for that statement to be sourced? Just wondering.

When people ask you, do you go back and source. Or do you tuck tail and run to another thread?

I didn't post that comment, I do know that Bush has weekly PHONE calls with Religious leaders around the country. They talked about that during the Haggard scandal.

Personally, I don't care.

I just was calling out a known hit and runner for being a hypocrite.

Isn't anyone else scared that this man has weekly conference calls with Bush, and the president takes ANYTHING this lunatic says seriously?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/02/robertson.predictions.ap/index.html

Chome, many of my Christian brothers and sisters may not like what I'm about to say and that's fine, but Pat Robertson scares me quite a bit, and the fact that he has Bush's ear scares me even more! This whole Dispensational American-Israeli Zionist version of "Christianity" is extremely troubling, and the fact that they have come to power and that the most powerful man in the world actually listens to them should be cause for much alarm. I for one can't wait until January 2009 (inauguration day to be precise). Hopefully, things don't get worse by then.

This is a good thing actually for those who don't like him. He will finally be revealed as a false prophet, to the world and the church, if it doesn't come true.

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Deuteronomy 18:22

Well, it certainly didn't work for Hal Lindsey. People still listen to him. :doh:

Well, in Pat's defense, he's a lot better at waiting until after there's a hurricane or some such, and then blaming somebody for it.

(Which, in turn reminds me of something I'd seen a while back:) (No claims for accuracy at all.)

godvsbush.gif

:)

Well, it certainly didn't work for Hal Lindsey. People still listen to him. :doh:

I collect prophecy books that have incorrect predictions. It grows rapidly. The troubling thing is that most of my collection is by the same cadre of authors who just change a few words and re-release their books. :doh:

Falwell is a Baptist, we don't usually go for crazy stuff like speaking in tongues and predicting the future in today's age. :2cents:
You mean crazy stuff like Tinky Winky is gay; abortionists, feminists, lesbians and the ACLU helped 9/11 happen; Mohammed was a terrorist; AIDS is the wrath of a just God; etc. That kind of stuff?

You mean crazy stuff like Tinky Winky is gay; abortionists, feminists, lesbians and the ACLU helped 9/11 happen; Mohammed was a terrorist; AIDS is the wrath of a just God; etc. That kind of stuff?
No. Its different to look back on things and try to interpret what caused it or why. Its something else altogether to fortune-tell.

Oh, and please source your accusations, don't just spread hearsay.:)

Well since God kills people to punish them then God is punishing America. Why would God punish America? Because it is the most Christian/evangelical country in the world. Therefore Pat Robertson has admitted that God hates evangelical Christians.

America as a majority may claim to be Christian but there is a big difference between knowing about God and knowing God......

Just as I ignored God and his will as a teen majority seem to be under the same influence ......

My grandma says the US wasn't like this when she was a child...... :(

Well, in Pat's defense, he's a lot better at waiting until after there's a hurricane or some such, and then blaming somebody for it.

(Which, in turn reminds me of something I'd seen a while back:) (No claims for accuracy at all.)

godvsbush.gif

:)

Interesting coincidence, but Jeanne hit many of the "blue" counties in that map, including St. Lucie, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Gadsden, Leon, and Jefferson.

This, of course, begs the question: What was "God" trying to tell us when Hurricane Andrew laid waste to Southeast Florida right before the 1992 Elections? :D

Isn't anyone else scared that this man has weekly conference calls with Bush, and the president takes ANYTHING this lunatic says seriously?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/02/robertson.predictions.ap/index.html

Oh, that's just "Crazy Pat" spouting off again...pay him no mind. Anyone who hears "God" talking to him needs to see a mental health professional RFN.

This is a good thing actually for those who don't like him. He will finally be revealed as a false prophet, to the world and the church, if it doesn't come true.

If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.

Deuteronomy 18:22

And if it happens? Do we just write it off as chance?

Well since God kills people to punish them then God is punishing America. Why would God punish America? Because it is the most Christian/evangelical country in the world. Therefore Pat Robertson has admitted that God hates evangelical Christians.

China has many more "real" christians than America has

And I do not consider America a Godly nation.

And if it happens? Do we just write it off as chance?

Yes.

Look...there is no such thing as supernatural precognition or divine revelation...it's all hogwash. I can make a dozen general predictions about the coming year, and even if just one of them happens, I can point to it and say "Look! I was right!" while hoping everyone conveniently forgets all the predictions that were wrong. Selective memory...that's how so-called "seers" work.

China has many more "real" christians than America has

And I do not consider America a Godly nation.

America is the most religious country outside of the Middle East.

Why hasn't God punished the Dutch? There are so few religious people that they let people rent churches for any meeting they want, even regular atheist meetings.

To me it looks like in recent times the countries getting punished by God all happen to be the most religious.

Archived