Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Megamerge of comments on the Defense

mistere

Sean Taylor is the biggest joke! My god what a pathetic scrub! His play has been regressing steadily since he came into the league to the point where he backs off the play and allows people to waltz bye. He sickens me.

LOL! I'm out of words to describe people around here.

LOL! I'm out of words to describe people around here.

whereas I dont see Taylor as negatively as the original poster, this has to be one of his worst games as a pro...he was awful today...he quit on plays...he got burned...he missed tackles...

this was not the type of performance to turn in if you really felt you shouldnt be a first alternate

Sean Taylor is the biggest joke! My god what a pathetic scrub! His play has been regressing steadily since he came into the league to the point where he backs off the play and allows people to waltz bye. He sickens me.

:loser: Remember- Sean doesn't playmakers around him, so maybe that could be reason of his missed tackle and frequent ability to give up long plays.

Taylor was absolutely horrible today. He looked like a 3rd teamer at best....missing tackles, not making tackles, not making plays,getting burned, out of position. He actually looked like he gave up out there......

said perfectly :doh:

One thing Mr. Taylor is NOT is a player we cannot do without.

Vernon Fox proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can find servicable safety play off the waiver wire when needed. Good enough play to be able to win games.

We need corner help and D-line help much more than we need Sean Taylors not ready for prime-time, swiss cheese, turnstyle tackling technique and pi$$ poor coverage ability.

I say move his ***** for picks.

Does anyone have Al Davis' phone number?

Archived