Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Megamerge of comments on the Defense

mistere

Can some one please explain to me why we are using Duckett.Gibbs and Saunders are f-ing stupid.Lets let Betts run over 100 yds and then have Duckett run it on 3rd and 1.He is gone after this year why are we using a playing thats not going to be here next year.:doh: :doh: :doh:

We need a new MLB. I like Marshall as a backup MLB/OLB. He can compete with Rocky for the starting job. We also need a CB as well. I think FA needs to fill these two positions. I think safety needs to be filled in a less expensive manner. I hope they bring back Springs. I am curious as to what they are going to do at QB. The skins do not need both Mark and Todd. Keep one and bring in a young inexpensive guy to develop.

Without Springs, we don't have a secondary.

we dont have a secondary with him. Were gonna be a losing team until Gibbs leaves and we get a young ass kicker coach in there like the Steelers and the Ravens, and other consistant winning teams have. Mr. "fought their guts out" does not have it to win in the NFL this year. Last year was a lucky fluke. This is 2-3 seasons that we have been a losing dump of a team under Joe II

I love Gibbs but I love watching the skins win more. He has to go

Not only does this game suck....but

My opponent this week had Jackson and Bulger, and its the Championship game in FFootball. D is just letting me down. I will volunteer to play OLB for Holdman; I've lost all faith in Marshall. McIntosh the one bright spot in my opinion, Fox too (but more special teams)

Can some one please explain to me why we are using Duckett.Gibbs and Saunders are f-ing stupid.Lets let Betts run over 100 yds and then have Duckett run it on 3rd and 1.He is gone after this year why are we using a playing thats not going to be here next year.:doh: :doh: :doh:

Not only that but Duckett actually stopped running and never lowered his shoulder on at must 3rd and 1.

with springs we dont have much of a secondary...

on another team, sean springs is the second cornerback...maybe not last year...but he is broken....and old....this shouldnt be a huge surprise, his biggest knock was injuries when he was a seahawk...

honestly, dont be too shocked if he retires...he has been way hurt....

the fact is we have 2 number 2 cornerbacks...and on some days they are nickel backs....

we need a new corner, badly...

we need a new WLB...maybe its Rocky...its not Holdman...

we need at least a new DT, and a new DE...Carter is playing better and better...but we need another DE (Daniels, Wynn, Evans...are not pass rushers, and have trouble with run now too...

Griffin is getting older and hurt...big joe isnt...well he isnt...Golston and Montgomery are great depth, they arent starters yet...

no, we need a lot on defense

i believe, in order, our greatest needs are

1) Cornerback (again)

2) Defensive Line

3) Depth on the whole defense

4) Linebacker

5) Possession Wide out

6) Serious depth on the O line

I dont know if we can do it all this year honestly...

plus, this defense quits...ive never seen sean taylor quit so much as he did in this game...until they get some pride back, it wont matter who is in there

Archived