Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Megamerge of comments on the Defense

mistere

HAHAHAHA. Please say this is a joke. Sure, lets just get rid of our only playmaker on defense.

Did you watch the game?

Did the see the play Taylor made on the 64 yd catch and run by Jackson? Did you see that beautiful, ..... oh wait a minute! He didn't make a play did he? Instead he backup up and let Jackson run right by him! Threw down a goddam red carpet!!!

He was burned for 2 TD's today. Yeah a real PLAYMAKER!

Right!

personally, Im still not convinced Williams doesnt still need to go....

i played football until my junior year in college, and i have coached it in high school (i realize this makes me no more qualified than the average couch potato)

my point is, though, that this defense plays without pride...it quits...and it neglects the fundamentals....a lot...

to me, thats the coach...if the other team is better, thats fine...it will happen...but when you quit?

sorry, no

One thing Mr. Taylor is NOT is a player we cannot do without.

Vernon Fox proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can find servicable safety play off the waiver wire when needed. Good enough play to be able to win games.

We need corner help and D-line help much more than we need Sean Taylors not ready for prime-time, swiss cheese, turnstyle tackling technique and pi$$ poor coverage ability.

I say move his ***** for picks.

Does anyone have Al Davis' phone number?

Congrats man. You are officially the most braindead poster I have ever seen on this site. Did you not see Fox out there looking like an idiot today? Did you not see the 14 yard cushions given by the CB's? Or how about no one not named Andre Carter getting any type of pass rush? We have a retarded coordinator whos defenses have never forced turnovers. Put Sean Taylor on the Bears defense thats a real defense and watch him be the defensive MVP. That defense isnt a fluke defense like this one. They beat you up on the line, cover the receivers tight, and the LB's dont give up cheap passes to the running backs. In a defense like that, the safety can do his job and not try to cover up for 10 other players. People are acting like Taylor can win games by himself with that joke of a supporting cast next to him.

Did you watch the game?

Did the see the play Taylor made on the 64 yd catch and run by Jackson? Did you see that beautiful, ..... oh wait a minute! He didn't make a play did he? Instead he backup up and let Jackson run right by him! Threw down a goddam red carpet!!!

Right!

Nevermind the fact he came from all the way across the field once again to try and make a play that 9 other guys in the vacinity couldnt. Wow, please learn the game.

Vernon Fox proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that we can find servicable safety play off the waiver wire when needed. Good enough play to be able to win games.

We need corner help and D-line help much more than we need Sean Taylors not ready for prime-time, swiss cheese, turnstyle tackling technique and pi$$ poor coverage ability.

At 49 years old, this is very very dissapointing. This is something MY people do lol.

My actual response: :doh: :doh: :doh:

One bad game means you get traded. Dear lord.

mods, close this thread please

I agree the Mods need to start cracking down on this stuff.Every damn week trade Portis trad Jansen Trade Taylor.Who is next im tired of this trade talk.There are no rumors on any of these players.So why are we talking about it if its not true.People are starting to make me sick with the trade talk and need to shut up.NO MORE TRADE THREAD!:doh: :doh: :doh:

Did you watch the game?

Right!

For two weeks in a row he returned fumbles for TD's last season which both won us games. Yea a real playmaker. You can come back with all the insults of my age or whatever after I say this but I think we all agree.....

Why, just why? :doh:

Wow one bad game and this is what happens?!?

Hey it happens every week around here.Portis gets hurt and everyone wants to trade him.Then Jansen gets hurt everyone wants to trade him.Lets just trade the whole team maybe that will make everyone feel better.:doh: :doh: :doh:

Congrats man. You are officially the most braindead poster I have ever seen on this site. Did you not see Fox out there looking like an idiot today? Did you not see the 14 yard cushions given by the CB's? Or how about no one not named Andre Carter getting any type of pass rush? We have a retarded coordinator whos defenses have never forced turnovers. Put Sean Taylor on the Bears defense thats a real defense and watch him be the defensive MVP. That defense isnt a fluke defense like this one. They beat you up on the line, cover the receivers tight, and the LB's dont give up cheap passes to the running backs. In a defense like that, the safety can do his job and not try to cover up for 10 other players. People are acting like Taylor can win games by himself with that joke of a supporting cast next to him.

:applause: Damn skippy, ST is a freak of nature.Everybody has bad games.And its hard to cover every reciever on the field.

ST did not let Pierce and Smoot go.ST did not let Clark go and then sign Arch.ST did not hurt Springs or Washington.ST has no help on defense and i cant believe people cant see that.He also is playing on a 5 and 10 team.So if i was ST i wouldn't really give a **** right now.

Did you watch the game?

Right!

Stop. Think. Then write something. He has been a beast and changed games by himself. His plays lead us into the playoffs and WON us our first playoff games in YEARS. Stop acting like a 12 year old and look at the big picture.

Wow one bad game and this is what happens?!?

You're posting at extremeskins. A site where our best linebacker is criticized because, get this, he dances!

Oh, and where one fumble by Ladell Betts (yes, it was his fault) causes an entire fanbase to point their fingers at him for a loss and ignore the defense's extremely futile efforts.

How about our best safety being traded for not making plays that weren't even on his side on the field.

At least there are no trade Portis threads... Oh wait...

Patrick Ramsey is also better than Jason Campbell according to some.

Losses are freakin' celebrated here.

I love this site, but it's continually going down hill.

Nevermind the fact he came from all the way across the field once again to try and make a play that 9 other guys in the vacinity couldnt. Wow, please learn the game.

Nevermind that he came all the way across the field to NOT EVEN GET CLOSE TO JACKSON!

He didn't make the play, unless you want to call laying down the red carpet a play. Jackson went in untouched!

Wow, please learn to WATCH the game.

Come on Trip...

He had a very bad game granted, but the guy is still one of the FEW actual playmakers we have on defense. The guy's a force - how many times have we seen Sean come in and stop the run each and every game? How many times do we see #21 around the ball each and every game? The guys been asked to do too much this season IMO. You want to trade our only playmaker in the secondary if not the entire defense - that's insane man...

Archived