Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy 49th Birthday Art Monk!

pR0JEkT 21

I would like to wish you a great birthday and to also thank you for giving us Redskin fans such great memories of you as a Redskin player and also as an individual with great character. I know that you only had 5 1,000 yard recieving yard seasons out of the 16 seasons that you played in the NFL, however you did win 3 superbowl championships and have also 3 pro bowls under your belt. I really wish you the best for now and in the future..wish you also good health! You got to have good health, without good heath life doesn't mean anything no matter how much money you have...I'm not preaching, I'm just saying in general! I really hope that you make the Hall of Fame because you really deserve it! Once again thank you for everything! :notworthy You are " The Quiet Man " #81...HAIL BROTHA!

Monk didnt win another SB without the Skins did he?

I know he went up to NY for a couple seasons.

He went to 4 SBs with the Skins but won only 3.

Still my favorite all time Redskin. Was since the first time I watched him perform.

Hail Art. Ill be there if you get into the Hall, which of course you should.

Happy Birthday to you Art. You and Darrell Green are still my all time favorite Redskins. Ever since you were drafted out of college, I remember the excitement and well deserved hype that came with you coming here. You were just GREAT!!

Wish you were still playing...........

Archived