Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd just called out the Skins

44Dieselfan

The funny thing about Micheal Vick is something I'm sure most of us have forgotten.

Anyone remember all the trouble his little brother got himself into in the last year in college?

I thought of the two, Micheal was the more level headed.

But apparently, after the middle finger incident... Micheal's no better than his brother.

Skins win.

Micheal will be jobless and forgotten if he doesn't grow up.

Signs that question his level of class and decency, a few reminders of his fingers and their actions, should disturb him. Remember he broke a leg once. It is a weak spot.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Look everyone. Meet Kettle.

I love how you call Vick classless, yet you gleefully wish harm on him simply because YOU don't like him. Yeah. Now there's class for ya. :rolleyes:

Hey, lay off Cowherd!!! While I don't always agree with him at least he spends about 70% of his time talking football. We don't get Riggins so we're stuck with Patrick. Who has a man-crush on baseball. Mike and Mike try and touch on everything. Colin is the ONLY show that spends most of his time on football. So I'll take the bad with the good.

Hey, lay off Cowherd!!! While I don't always agree with him at least he spends about 70% of his time talking football. We don't get Riggins so we're stuck with Patrick. Who has a man-crush on baseball. Mike and Mike try and touch on everything. Colin is the ONLY show that spends most of his time on football. So I'll take the bad with the good.

I dont like Cowherd. He makes comments specifically to piss people off, then chimes in with his phone number baiting people to call him on his ignorance. He makes "Shock Jock" comments to lure callers onto his show because they wouldnt call him any other way. I hate Colin Cowherd and choose to listen to whatever is on WJFK instead of hearing his incoherent, mindless and pointless babble. He also tries to make these manly comments about women cooking and how he would rather be making love to his wife... blah blah blah. He sounds like the least manly man you can think of, and I doubt his wife is thinking the same thoughts. Colin Cowherd would get his backside kicked by a homosexual midget. (not that there is anything wrong with that) I cant wait until the day ESPN finds out that listening to a leaky faucet is more informative then Colin Cowpie.

From a betting man.....

Lines have NOTHING to do with who experts think will win. They are based only on who people are betting.

This is why Cowboys are never underdogs by much, there are always a ton of people to bet on cowboys. The house makes money when 50% bet on 1 team, and 50% bet on the other. Vegas is not in the business of betting their money on a team, they are in the business of making money, no matter who wins.

"Insider" information doesn't make a line move. Public perception makes the line move. The more people bet on one team, the more the line will move.

actually when they had their 5-11 seasons they were the underdog a bunch of times

Colin Cowherd said on his show a few days ago that when he was a kid he was a Redskins fan, mostly because he lived in Washington state and thought the Washington Redskins were Washington state's team. His favorite player was Chris Hanburger. He mentioned this because he said someone gave him Chris Hanburger's autograph. I don't know who he roots for now, but to me it sounds like he roots for the Cowboys. :doh:

From a betting man.....

Lines have NOTHING to do with who experts think will win. They are based only on who people are betting.

This is why Cowboys are never underdogs by much, there are always a ton of people to bet on cowboys. The house makes money when 50% bet on 1 team, and 50% bet on the other. Vegas is not in the business of betting their money on a team, they are in the business of making money, no matter who wins.

"Insider" information doesn't make a line move. Public perception makes the line move. The more people bet on one team, the more the line will move.

Exactly...too bad more people don't understand this...

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Look everyone. Meet Kettle.

I love how you call Vick classless, yet you gleefully wish harm on him simply because YOU don't like him. Yeah. Now there's class for ya. :rolleyes:

Who says I don't like Vick? He is one of my favorite qb's, behind JC, Brunell, and one other. I am just proposing practical solutions to the small challenge of beating him. Go skins. Don't take everything so personally.

Colin Cowherd said on his show a few days ago that when he was a kid he was a Redskins fan, mostly because he lived in Washington state and thought the Washington Redskins were Washington state's team. His favorite player was Chris Hanburger. He mentioned this because he said someone gave him Chris Hanburger's autograph. I don't know who he roots for now, but to me it sounds like he roots for the Cowboys. :doh:
Captain Jack Sparrow Rules!!!!

Archived