Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd just called out the Skins

44Dieselfan

I do believe we have an excellent back up in Betts, and a bruising back in Duckett. So we will still see the Gibbs embodiment of a great team. Whether or not this team gets into the playoffs, you are witnessing the development ot the team that will win it's division next year, and get home field advantage throughout. Laugh if you want, but I will have the last laugh after game 16 next season.

I like the way you think and hope you are right:applause: There seems to be more than enough talent on this team to win it all if they can just be consistent:2cents:

He's also a Cowboys fan. That alone should answer your question.

I have heard him actually state that Parcells is the best coach the NFL has ever seen. :rotflmao: I love the homerism in that. Tuna has only 3 SB appearances & only 2 wins...with 4 NFL teams & what?, 25, 30 years of coaching? He made it sound like he had won a SB with each team he coached. :doh: Colin "Cowturd" is not only a joke, but a bad one at that.

I agree. I have heard him for the past couple of weeks and he has been stuck so far up the cowgirls and B Parcells A** it is ridiculous.:dallasuck

Who says I don't like Vick? He is one of my favorite qb's, behind JC, Brunell, and one other. I am just proposing practical solutions to the small challenge of beating him. Go skins. Don't take everything so personally.

Who's taking it personally? I think it is just a tad hypocritical of you to question his integrity when you then start justifying a way for one of our players to "inadvertently" hurt him. It's classless & pathetic. You sound like an Eagles fan, not a Redskins fan.

Archived