Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd just called out the Skins

44Dieselfan

Anyone else hear it? He said that this weeks Falcons Redskins game is the gambling lock of the year! He said that the Falcons are favored by 1 point and that it is a lock that the Falcons are going to play their best game of the year and Vick will beat the Skins by himself.

If I was a gambling man, I would not touch this game with a 10 foot pole! The Skins could win this game if their defense steps up like it did last week. What does anything the Falcons have done over the past 6 games show Colin Cowherd that the Falcons are a lock to beat the Skins? Colin "Coward" is a joke!

Anyone else hear it? He said that this weeks Falcons Redskins game is the gambling lock of the year! He said that the Falcons are favored by 1 point and that it is a lock that the Falcons are going to play their best game of the year and Vick will beat the Skins by himself.

If I was a gambling man, I would not touch this game with a 10 foot pole! The Skins could win this game if their defense steps up like it did last week. What does anything the Falcons have done over the past 6 games show Colin Coherd that the Falcons are a lock to beat the Skins? Colin "Coward" is a joke!

Last I checked (last night) the Redskins were favored by 2. Did the line really shift three points? If so, I wonder why.

Btw, I'm taking the Skins and giving Michael "the finger" Vick the two points.

Hail,

H

I mean, it will probably go one of two ways. The Falcons will perform the best they have all year, rallying behind Michael "The Bird" Vick and Coach Spazz...or they will continue to go down the tubes, receivers will drop balls, and Vick will point "the finger" at them.

That's the way I see it. They'll either wake up or they won't. If they wake up, our defense better be ready to play even better than it did last week.

I mean, it will probably go one of two ways. The Falcons will perform the best they have all year, rallying behind Michael "The Bird" Vick and Coach Spazz...or they will continue to go down the tubes, receivers will drop balls, and Vick will point "the finger" at them.

Dome team, on the road to an outdoor stadium in Dec. Take the Skins.

Colin "Coward" is a joke!

He's also a Cowboys fan. That alone should answer your question.

I have heard him actually state that Parcells is the best coach the NFL has ever seen. :rotflmao: I love the homerism in that. Tuna has only 3 SB appearances & only 2 wins...with 4 NFL teams & what?, 25, 30 years of coaching? He made it sound like he had won a SB with each team he coached. :doh: Colin "Cowturd" is not only a joke, but a bad one at that.

That's the way I see it. They'll either wake up or they won't. If they wake up, our defense better be ready to play even better than it did last week.

I think we are the ones that woke up last week now and we are going to make a run at this thing... Not saying we will get there but a run is forthcoming :2cents:

I think we are the ones that woke up last week now and we are going to make a run at this thing... Not saying we will get there but a run is forthcoming :2cents:

Arent we playing at home? The cold weather will work against the warm weather Falcons. They wont be in their cushy dry dome, they will be dropping passes outside in the elements and the Redskins will be In their element. :2cents:

Micheal "Houdini" Vick?

not gonna happen.

I heard the rant on the radio.

He was talking trash per se. It was more of a talk about bad Vegas lines and bookies.

The game is in Atlanta's favor by 1 1/2.

But no one wants to bet on it.

And he was simply saying that, it's rare that he sees a Vegas line that is this dramatically INCORRECT.

he swears that he never bought into the redskins. man, i wish i had a recording of his stupid show b/c at the beginning of the year, he talked about the NFC and the skins being a really good team. i don't care if he thinks they are bad now, but he pretends that he never liked them and that he knew this would happen. You know, i really don't care what people think about the skins, i just can't it when people get it wrong(either way) and then act like they knew this all along

Archived