Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is most responsible for This Weeks win?

Veretax

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Joe Gibbs is the person responsible for the team playing the way it did yesterday. If he takes the blame for their poor performances, then give him some credit for a good team victory.

If it wasn't for his ranting and raging earlier this week, I don't think we could have pulled a victory against the Pansies.

They need to keep playing at this same pace. Believe it or not, we still have a shot at a Wild Card spot.

I think it was a total team win. I tried to consider if there was one play or one player that made or break it but to be honest I couldn't. Our front 7 did well when they brought pressure and did a great job stopping the run (it doesn't get any better than stuffing Carolina on 3rd and One at the line of scrimmage ), the dbacks covered steve smith and keyshawn johsnon pretty well all day long. On Offense it seemed that Carolina's defense for a while dictated what we could and couldn't do and except for that one int campbell threw late in the game it was pretty well managed on that side of the ball. But all in all I felt the team together won that game.

Betts had over 100 yards rushing, and Cooley had the game-winning TD catch and run...both could be considered as well.

But I voted for the defense...as much as they've been the primary reason the Skins have lost many of the games they have, they were out-and-out great on Sunday and are the primary reason the team won. They kept the game close so that one play was all that was needed in the 4th quarter to pull out a victory.

team win because we played redskins football on both sides of the ball. run the ball behind a solid O-line, and establish a pass rush with the D-line.

Its really that simple. Being able to run the ball keeps the defense off the field so they dont get worn down, and a good pass rush can force turnovers and makes a secondary look a whole lot better.

"you show me a pro-bowl corner, and Ill show you a pro-bowl D-lineman in front of him" -Tim Ryan

I think it was a total team win. I tried to consider if there was one play or one player that made or break it but to be honest I couldn't. Our front 7 did well when they brought pressure and did a great job stopping the run (it doesn't get any better than stuffing Carolina on 3rd and One at the line of scrimmage ), the dbacks covered steve smith and keyshawn johsnon pretty well all day long. On Offense it seemed that Carolina's defense for a while dictated what we could and couldn't do and except for that one int campbell threw late in the game it was pretty well managed on that side of the ball. But all in all I felt the team together won that game.

Agreed. This was a total team effort. It looked like everyone was playing hard, and with the exception of a few questionable calls on offense, the coaches put players in a position to be successful.

Archived