Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is most responsible for This Weeks win?

Veretax

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not one player wins the game, but JC's presence and leadership has made an impact on this team, as well as that Mad Daddy talk Joe Gibbs gave the team. There is a spark lit under their tail for sure.

I have to vote for the team. The Defense showed what we knew they could have done all year, and rose from the dead, with authority. Special teams played well, which I think they have done all year really. I believe JC had more protection from the O-Line last week, but it was enough.

This team has confidence now. And being at this game was a special experience, even more special than any other game. I have never seen a defense rile the crowd like this one did yesterday. Marcus Washington ALWAYS dances and rallies, but yesterday, ALL of them were. I've never seen Taylor dance like that and be so fired up, and seeing guys like Golston and Carlos rile up the crowd before the game as well was quite a sight, one that I sure hope to see more often. :cheers:

Joe Gibbs is the person responsible for the team playing the way it did yesterday. If he takes the blame for their poor performances, then give him some credit for a good team victory.

If it wasn't for his ranting and raging earlier this week, I don't think we could have pulled a victory against the Pansies.

They need to keep playing at this same pace. Believe it or not, we still have a shot at a Wild Card spot.

Thats true. I don't know exactly what happened in that locker room, but goddamn, the team looked on fire, both physically and mentally. They had passion for the first time in a long time, and it showed.

I hope Gibbs can keep the fire going

The tackling was noticeably better, the DL was noticeably more aggressive, the LBs stayed disciplined, DBs didnt let plays get behind them, truly a great effort by this defense.

Offensive Line was dominant, they punked the Panther DL for most of the game. The running backs found the lanes and attacked them, showing patience and versatility, TEs made great blocks and made plays,Campbell had an okay game; not great or anything. I think he needs some work with his accuracy, but his poise and leadership cannot be denied.

STs was almost perfect, aside from the missed FG.

TEAM WIN.

Archived