Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ComCast/Bram Post Game (ESPN Article/Whodunit? Discussion) MERGED

MontanaRed

He also said as far as defense "we didn't change the players or the scheme", directly referrencing that one quote from article.

QUOTE]

Actually thats not quite true...I saw Golston and Evans in there alot more today then I normally do.

Did Rogers give the 10 yard cushion?

He crept up alot I think

Well hell, Bram's should know then? I don't get to listen to his show but is there a reason he wouldn't say who it is? I'm guessing Springs is the only one being asked because most people are assuming he is the guilty one.

If Bram says who it is, no player on the team will ever speak to him again

Journalists, like spies, treat the identity of their sources very seriously.

Everything points to Shawn Springs, every reporter was questioning him and he will deny it. Tom Friend never will reveal who the annonymus source is

we were kinda talking about that in the car today....

look, it has to be someone who has been here (no AA or Rumph) b/c they wouldn't really know/care what went on w/ Lavar, pierce, smoot, clark, or harris. The article specifical;ly mentioned how they were mad that these players were disrespected and that the coaches felt they were above them.

I don't think they said anything like "last year" or "when it happened, I thought". From the way the comments were worded, it could have been someone who is new on the team and is just referring to things he saw from the outside.

I don't think they said anything like "last year" or "when it happened, I thought". From the way the comments were worded, it could have been someone who is new on the team and is just referring to things he saw from the outside.

"Last year, the D-line started playing well when they straight started rushing the passer," the player said. "They could beat guys one on one and get in a rhythm and tee off. Now, we're trying to get too exotic, so we've got Cornelius Griffin doing exotic stuff, who doesn't rush on third down anymore basically. … All these stunts and games? The D-linemen are just saying, man, just let us go, just let us go."

It also mentions 3 scapegoats-Carter, AA and Rogers so i would doubt it was any of them

Funny how Carlos played lights out today. How long has he been here? Two years...........

I think you might be onto something here. We haven't seen anything close to what he performed today, it was like a different player out there. That TD he allowed to Galloway last week sure looked like a guy going through the motions.

I hate to bring it up, but it's not helpful and we don't need him whoever it is, we need to get rid of him. I think it's A.A. because he was benched and has an ax to grind.

Who do you think it is?

Need to get rid of him????? HECK WE OUGHTA GIVE HIM A RAISE!! It's about time the truth gets told and we can't rely on the "handlers" at Redskin Park to give it to us. Apparently the only thing that can motivate this team is leaks so I hope more "breaking" news is on the horizon. This organization should swap jobs with the Bush Administration.....same emphasis on leaks, bashing the media, etc.....and the same results.

I definitely believe it is someone who is not with us anymore. Possibly Walt Harris. Clark is a real good guy, but he is a possibility. I am thinking Friend called some of the players and recently let go players to gauge their interest in talking about the Redskins for a story and he got a taker. So I am thinking a former Redskin such as Harris.

I don't know though. How would Clark or Harris know about the separate safety and CB meetings? And how Andre Carter isn't being used effectively? I would think that only a Redskin player would know.

Clark and Taylor probably still talk everyday. ST could have told him perhaps?

Its either Taylor or Springs. And Sean Taylor doesn't talk to anybody

Not saying it's Springs (cause I really don't know), but I doubt it was Taylor because GW stood up for him BIG TIME during his court thing. I just can't see Sean turning around and being a backstabber to him.

But get over the gossip already. Most of you are grown men who would roll their eyes to see your girlfriend/spouse watching a Soap Opera - yet you involve yourself in the very same thing.

Yeah, we hate mystery movies also. Like Murder on The Orient Express.

Hmmmmm...... wait a minute....

I know it wasn't Archuleta after reading what someone posted a little earlier.

If these are actual word for word quotes then it points to someone other than DL or safety since he says "they" a lot. As in the safety's and the DL, he doesn't include himself.

It's probably a current CB. He says "WE" when mentioning safetys and corners meetings being seperate but they when talking about the safetys. He also doesn't like Jackson who is the safety coach.

I doubt its Springs so I'll go with Rogers or Jimoh. Doubt it's someone who is new but if so then maybe Rumph or Wright.

Also remember what Rogers said last week when asked why Galloway got past him and scored. He said nobody can cover Galloway 1 on 1.

I'll vote that it was Rogers. I haven't heard much ****ing from Springs in 3 years and like he said, his dad would kill him if he talked trash about the team.

Archived