Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ComCast/Bram Post Game (ESPN Article/Whodunit? Discussion) MERGED

MontanaRed

Whoever it was, it would seem from what was said that this player has been a Redskin as long as GW has. Somehow, I doubt it was Springs. I just don't see him as the kind of guy who would say this and then go out of his way to say the player should've had the guts to say it without the anonymity. Has anyone thought maybe Ade Jimoh was the guy? I'd actually be leaning towards Taylor. I think it's obvious that the things going on and GW's arrogance have severly affected Sean on the field, I wouldn't be surprised if it were him.

maybe its not someone who is active .. maybe its someone who knows GW really well that would be considered a leader maybe like Pierson Prioleau ????

Agreed, there were also references to his tenure with the Bills which would further support your assumption.

He's not playing this year, so maybe he's able to not place blame on himself or his teammates.

He's also very likely to be aware of the riff between Jackson and GW/Jerry Gray.

Andyman Andyman Where Are You!?!?

Will Someone With Actual Info Please Post Who This Is....

Andyman I Know You Know......just Tell Us So We Can All Move On And Forget About This Mess.....

Thanks!

Andyman doesn't provide this type of information.

He only debunks stuff...

3) Greg Williams knows who it is, and he kinda slipped up in his post interview and said something to the effect that "they, that person (unidentified player) played well today". I wish I had it TV'od but GW seemed to know who it is.

Another reason to believe that it was Rogers then. He was the guy saying after last weeks game that it wasn't his fault that Galloway scored because of the defense that was ran.

is not AA because he wouldn't be able to say this about coach williams' first year coaching, "asked his players to fly to the ball and play uninhibited." and would AA have known that williams said pierce is replaceable? plus, he would not be able to speak passionately about what's been happening since williams has been there. it's not AA.

That wasn't a quote from the player. Seperate what Friend writes to that of the players quotes. Friend has his own opinions and what he's also heard in years from the grapevine.

We have the players on D, the attitude and moral has changed big time this week, hopefully it can stay that way and GW got a reality check. I dont care how, i just want the moral on this team to be high, if GW needs to be replaced so be it.

Really though i dont like the idea of the corners & safety coaches, especially if one of those coaches also brings down moral, we need to cut the fat and have maybe ONE secondary's coach.

Ethan Albright is ALWAYS out for attention. I think the ginger is going to have to take one for the team and get axed. :silly:

I can see it as a guy like Phillip Daniels and/or Renaldo Wynn. Someone who is near the tail end of their career and is letting their fruustration out. Perhaps it was someone who was benched by GW or seemed to be not given a fair shake? I would guess Renaldo getting replaced by Andre Carter was the final spark for Mr Wynn.

Here is a recent example of Rogers referring to himself in the 3rd person, which to me reopens speculation that it was him...

"People never look at all of the breakdowns or another person not getting there," Rogers said. "They always see Carlos not covering his man or Sean didn't get to his man, and so we talk about it and we sit down and watch things on it. But we continue to play ball and not worry about what people say." -Carlos Rogers in WP article about Sean Taylor

Archived