Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Campaign for Supreme Ruler of the World! Vote Now!

Teller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Following is the transcript from the third and final debate between the three candidates for Supreme Ruler of the World. The candidates are as follows: PleaseBlitz (Beer Party), rincewind ("Grass" Roots Party), and zoony (...... Party).

The candidates were given two minutes to answer each question. The order, and the election results, were predetermined. The candidates' answers were taken from their actual posts, and are used without permission and completely out of context.....

Moderator hog: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen and footballhenry, and welcome to the third and final debate between the three remaining candidates for Supreme Ruler of the World. I'm your humble host, honorary_hog, and it is my distinct honor to host this event.

The rules are simple. I will make them up as we go. If any of the candidates have a problem with that, that's too ****ing bad. Afterall, none of them has been elected Supreme Ruler of the World just yet.

With that, we'll get started. Gentlemen, question number one: "If elected Supreme Ruler of the World, what is the primary benefit your reign would have on the individual inhabitants of the planet Earth?"

To answer first...His Mediocrity, PleaseBlitz.

PleaseBlitz: Food, time off AND mid-week football.

Moderator hog: Wow. Certainly hard to argue with that. Same question to you, rincewind. What could the residents of planet Earth expect from your reign as Supreme Ruler?

rincewind: A small-pox laced blanket, suicide bombers, and two men in black suits at your door.

Moderator hog: Hmm. Certainly there are some surviving Soviet hardliners who might be interested in cabinet positions, but I'm not sure how your position will carry with world voters in general.

Finally, zoony, if elected Supreme Ruler of the World, what could your constituents expect?

zoony: A white South-African racist.

Moderator hog: Um. I'm not sure I'd make that a focal point of your campaign. Would you bring anything positive to the table?

zoony: No Dallas.

Moderator hog: Now you're talking. I think we can all get behind that!

All right gentlemen...and rince...next question. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what one thing would you want to have with you.

You first, zoony.

zoony: Peanut-butter coated cheese log.

Moderator hog: A peanut-wha...? I've never heard of such a thing. You wouldn't take a great book? A classic work of one of the masters?

zoony: I can't read.

Moderator hog: Ouch. That might cost you some percentage points with the voters.

OK, PleaseBlitz, what would you take to the island?

PleaseBlitz: Slaton.

Moderator hog: Wait, so you can take one thing, and you'd take Steve Slaton? Are you serious?

PleaseBlitz: Are you surprised?

Moderator hog: A little. And more than a little disturbed. OK, rince, your turn for the deserted island question.

rincewind: I'll stick to chocolate and peanut butter.

Moderator hog: But rince, that's actually two things.

rincewind: Go **** yourself.

Moderator hog: OK, I'll uhhh...Put you down for a Reese cup.

Moving along gentlemen, one final question, then we'll have time for a closing statement from each of you. What is the biggest problem facing our planet today? rincewind, you first.

rincewind: That stupid jump shot celebration after a play.

Moderator hog: That's it? Not global warming? Not famine in Africa? Not genocide in Darfour? Not the fact that not even Joe Gibbs can save the Redskins?

rincewind: Ahhh...That'd be it. Thanks.

Moderator hog: To you, PleaseBlitz. The biggest global problem today is what?

PleaseBlitz: Obviously we need to ban cell phones. And Notre Dame!

Moderator hog: Here here! Two of the most annoying things on the planet indeed.

Finally, to you, zoony. What's the biggest problem facing the world today?

zoony: I feel very comfortable labeling the Japanese with that.

Moderator hog: Really. Well. Um. That's probably gonna cost you a few hundred million votes.

All right gents, time for your closing thoughts. Rincewind, your closing statement please.

rincewind: There ain't no cello in bluegrass. Thanks.

Moderator hog: Errr...OK, thank you. zoony, a closing thought?

zoony: okay okay okay...I'll come clean. I'm afraid of mice.

Moderator hog: Hmm...Supreme Ruler of the World Afraid of Mice. Kind of a scary headline if you ask me. Finally, PleaseBlitz.

PleaseBlitz: Close the thread. We're done here.

Moderator hog: Indeed we are. Time for ES to vote. Ladies and gentlemen, cast your ballots for the Supreme Ruler of the World. May God help us all. :doh:

Good night.

Following is the transcript from the third and final debate between the three candidates for Supreme Ruler of the World. The candidates are as follows: PleaseBlitz (Beer Party), rincewind ("Grass" Roots Party), and zoony (...... Party).

Good night.

Great stuff, another instant classic. :applause:

I laughed my ass off at more than a few of those quotes.

Archived