Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Campaign for Supreme Ruler of the World! Vote Now!

Teller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It was not a difficult decision.

You see, Zoony, I love Japanese mice. And Rince, although I share your fondness for peanut butter and chocolate and enjoy your interview responses, there could be nothing better than food, time off from work, and mid-week football.

(well, except.....*see my 'interests') :D

:cool:

Seriously, I just gotta know. I get the humor in it and everything, but which of you wonderful moderators has chosen to **** up every poll I've ever posted? :doh: :laugh:

I mean, I don't want to direct my silent, pent-up aggression at TK if it's iheart that likes to **** with me....

Heh. Who am I kidding? TK would **** with his own mom. WHAT!? I meant figuratively. :silly:

Jumbo did it.

It's funny. Somehow, I reamain completely oblivious to the inner workings of this place. I was talking to a well-respected member a few weeks ago, and I swear I must've uttered the words, "Nuh uh!" about a thousand times.

We have plenty of Captain Obviouses. Can I be Captain Oblivious?

It's funny. Somehow, I reamain completely oblivious to the inner workings of this place. I was talking to a well-respected member a few weeks ago, and I swear I must've uttered the words, "Nuh uh!" about a thousand times.

We have plenty of Captain Obviouses. Can I be Captain Oblivious?

Make you a deal. You PM about what you learned about the inner workings of this place from a well-respected member, and I'll tell you who altered the poll. :)

answers were taken from their actual posts, and are used without permission and completely out of context.....

How can you be this bored after a win?

Maybe they were bored because they saved a lot of time and mental angst they would have had to spend had we lost?

/hail:helmet:

whatever happened to the Sarge v. Chom for president thread?

The position of president was made irrelevant by Supreme Ruler of the World job.

I still think you all are going to end up in Guantanamo prison for running this clearly subversive thread. George and Dick are not going to be happy with any competition, and they have made that quite clear. Expect the the doors being battered in anytime soon.

/hail:helmet:

Archived