Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

That has already been done. Doing it for the 75th anniversary would be silly. Don't expect another anniversary celebration for another 10 or so years.

Well, the woman behind the counter selling gamers last weekend already told us to expect something special next year. And talking to her, she was not some dumbass employee, she was clearly informed and connected. I don't know if there will be a celebration, per se, but there will be some kind of jersey change in 2007.

Well, the woman behind the counter selling gamers last weekend already told us to expect something special next year. And talking to her, she was not some dumbass employee, she was clearly informed and connected. I don't know if there will be a celebration, per se, but there will be some kind of jersey change in 2007.

I bet its a black jersey

I don't care if they wear pink F****ing tutus on the field, they just need to WIN! Honestly, it does not matter what the team wears as long as they are winning. Right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL forces Dan Snyder to change the name of the team to the LOSERS and make them wear the most god awful uniforms. Maybe that's what this team of "Core Redskins" aka. lazy a** overpaid prima-donnas needs, a little humiliation for that disgusting product they put out on the field this year!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i really could care less: however, I'd be happy to see white jersey/burgundy pants more often. (awesomely classic)

but they could wear rainbow jerseys/jock straps for all I care.... as long as they get some tick marks out of the "L" column next year.

• 4 weeks later...

I think popular opinion would be the spear logos, but wouldn't it be sweet if they went back to the logos with the single feather up the back/middle of the helmet?

Now that would sell some paraphanalia!

And by that I meant Skins paraphanalia, from some of the posts on here, I have deduced that their are several members of this illustrious group partaking in the hippie lettuce.

In one of the other MANY threads devoted to this title it was suggested that the decision has already been made to go with a white on white with black shoes. Time will tell if the poster was correct.

Good catch. Lavarleap56 is the member who posted this information, and he has reliable sources. Here is the link:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191954

Spoke to a player today and we will in fact be wearing anniversary uniforms next season for a few games at least. Anniversary uniforms are suppose to be a white remake of our 70th anniversary uniforms w/ Black Cleats. The player did say it was a possibility that we wear the same 70th anniversary ones again as well but that white was more likely.

I have heard that the yellow "R" helmet came about when Vince Lombardi coached the 'skins, because we wanted to look more like the Green Bay Packers. Ever heard anything like that?

While I can't confirm that that is true, it is something that the older fans and the media said at one time.

Will someone PLEASE come up with some new thread topics? 10 Different Dre Bly/Denver trade threads on the first page alone...now another uniform thread...no wonder people are avoiding the Stadium like the plague.

Boy you said it! I would start a new thread, but oh, wait a second...:(

And man...I have a real good one too! It's something no one has ever thought of before...I can just imagine the ES ramifications were I allowed to post this amazing topic in my head...I think I'll just keep it to myself...information is power...

...oh crappers, I'm starting to sound like Dwight on "The Office"

...See what happens when Betts fumbles a game away in St. Louis and you start a new thread to complain about it...

...Now, I'm a nerd!

I have heard that the yellow "R" helmet came about when Vince Lombardi coached the 'skins, because we wanted to look more like the Green Bay Packers. Ever heard anything like that?

You heard right. He also added the Packer-like jersey sleeve stripes and pants stripes.

How about the ones they were wearing during their most successful period....oh wait' date=' they're already wearing those? Slap a patch on it and call it a day.[/quote']

How about the ones they were wearing during their abysmal period (92- present)..... oh wait, they're already wearing those. :doh:

CHANGE IS GOOD