Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

This may seem odd but i was creating a franchise in madden '07 recently and decided to make some new redskins jersey. By the time i was done i thought it looked really cool and thought it would be awesome if they actually made a jersey like this. The jersey is black with redskins red numbers and yellow stitching. The pants would be redskins red and the letters for the name are yellow. It really looks cool. Let me know what you all think, maybe we could somehow get them to produce it and see some field action.

That souds hideous. And we will never wear a black jersey. So, forget it.

This may seem odd but i was creating a franchise in madden '07 recently and decided to make some new redskins jersey. By the time i was done i thought it looked really cool and thought it would be awesome if they actually made a jersey like this. The jersey is black with redskins red numbers and yellow stitching. The pants would be redskins red and the letters for the name are yellow. It really looks cool. Let me know what you all think, maybe we could somehow get them to produce it and see some field action.

I saw a guy who works in the Giant grocery store near my house wearing a black Portis jersey with black numbers and letters outlined in burgundy and gold, so something similar is being produced by someone. It was actually pretty sweet.

]']I've heard of that idea. It looks a lot like the CHiefs black jersey.

61337.jpg

A much better picture (but too big to post' date=' because thats just stupid) is

http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Images/Product/41-21/41-21072-F.jpg

I know, horrendous. I don't like the idea of black jerseys because its NOT cool. The iggles do it, the pukes do it, the Raiders have to do it, so its automatically not cool. Its not even the Cowboys, Eagles, or Chiefs colors. Why rock it? I'd rather have a gold one, and even then, I don't think we should do that.

I'd rather take the 2001 Univ. of Miami jersey, and apply our colors on it. Then again, we've had these things forever, lets not mess with it.

That is foul!!

The only way I would ever stomach a color change is if we are forced by rule or law to change the mascot.

Otherwise, if I ever see a black Redskins jersey on the field then I will really, truly know that our hallowed Redskins heritage has been destroyed. You think the Packers would ever put a black ****ing jersey on the field?

:applause: My sentimates exactly and that's all I'm going to say. :applause:

Black is so overdone. The Eagles have ugly black jerseys

Bring back KELLY GREEN!!!

As much as I hate the Eagles those black and green jerseys are definately not ugly and they are all the rage around here. And IMO black, burgundy and gold would look fantastic. Not black, yellow and red.

If you are satisfied with our colors that is cool, but don't be scared of trying something new. :2cents:

BTW, how are the black jerseys "overdone?"

all of these people saying that black cant be used because its "not in our colors" are thinking of black in the wrong light. Black is a neutral color like white. It goess with almost everything. Saying we cant have a black jersey is like me saying i dont want a white jersey because "its not in our colors". Its neutral therefore you can use

all of these people saying that black cant be used because its "not in our colors" are thinking of black in the wrong light. Black is a neutral color like white. It goess with almost everything. Saying we cant have a black jersey is like me saying i dont want a white jersey because "its not in our colors". Its neutral therefore you can use

Give us one good reason why we need black jerseys.

As much as I hate the Eagles those black and green jerseys are definately not ugly and they are all the rage around here. And IMO black, burgundy and gold would look fantastic. Not black, yellow and red.

If you are satisfied with our colors that is cool, but don't be scared of trying something new. :2cents:

BTW, how are the black jerseys "overdone?"

Detroit, Philly, Most of the NBA, MLB and NHL as alternate 3rd jerseys. I don't mind them being sold to the fans who want them (I'd never pay a penny for one- but to each his own) but I don't ever want them on the field with a Redskins logo on it. Let the other teams mangle their colors. And GOLD uni's would make me puke also. The Wizards gold unis are terrible IMO.