Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I think we could possibly have an alternate black uniform or helmet. It would make our team so scary. All black with burgundy or gold stripes on the sides and black pants with the stipe connecting to the jersey. Badass...Comments or suggestions?

I've always liked the Sonny Jurgenson era uniforms. With todays great materials, the Skins could come up with a cool (:cool: ) variation of that color scheme. :logo:

cd-rk-wash70.gif

I did not know that Lombardi designed this helmet so the Redskins would look more like the Packers. Honestly I thought this helmet was one of the better ones. It might be an alternative to people who are politically correct.

Cus We like the skins?? I don't particularly want to see black unis, but it's not like we have always worn the uniform we have now. This is our 4th helmet alone. Why mess with tradition.... go back to

cd-rk-wash59.gif

http://www.i-nflhelmet.com/washingtonredskins.html

And if an owner can make money doing something they'll do it... Watch for alts this year being 75th anniversary

Torresa,

What I'm mainly getting at is people who constantly want to see us in colors other than burgundy,gold and white.

Black uniforms?? Gimme a break. :puke:

I would like to see for just one game. Black jersey with burgandy numbers outlined with gold trim. and white or burgandy pants. It would be nice to see a mix of different uniforms this season. Wouldn't be a bad idea especially if we win often like I think we will, we would have the most numbers of jersey's sold this year. Snyder would be happy about that just so he can see who he can spend his money on next year. LOL

I was walking down what the community refers to as Disney Rd, in Afghanistan, when as I go to give today's greeting he replys were gonna do it this year, right! Not knowing who he was referring to, I replied who? He replies the Redskins! I was like wow you're a Redskin fan? He was like yeah, you? Through thick and thin. But wow we have Redskin fans in Afghanistan!

I think we could possibly have an alternate black uniform or helmet. It would make our team so scary. All black with burgundy or gold stripes on the sides and black pants with the stipe connecting to the jersey. Badass...Comments or suggestions?

Color's don't make a team badass. talent and desire do. So I guess the Raiders were Badass looking on the field, but played like crap to the tune of 2-14.

I would like to see for just one game. Black jersey with burgandy numbers outlined with gold trim. and white or burgandy pants. It would be nice to see a mix of different uniforms this season. Wouldn't be a bad idea especially if we win often like I think we will, we would have the most numbers of jersey's sold this year. Snyder would be happy about that just so he can see who he can spend his money on next year. LOL

Black is NOT a color in our scheme. It's only a highlight on the emblem. No black uni's EVER. Detroit, Philly, etc. look like crap in them.

Am I the only one who thinks our jersey's are no longer modern?

I mean, ever since I can remember we had those jersey's. They do look

great, but wouldn't it be awesome to see our beloved Skins in a new look.

I would prefer something like the Falcons, or Cardinals have! Those look sweet!

Am I the only one with this feeling???