Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

actually i saw a black sean talyor jersey on ebay that looked pretty cool. black with burgundy numbers trimmed in gold. that wouldnt be bad. the throwbacks they wore this past year vs the giants were nice too.

I saw that black Taylor jersey it would be interesting I think.

VT did an all maroon (with some black and orange) thing for our game against Boston College last year. That always looks badass. :whoknows:

I think the black with BURGANDY might look cool, but if Zorn wants maroon, I have no problem with that whatsoever :D

In all seriousness, white jerseys at home is a Redskins tradition. I will be FURIOUS if Daniel M. Snyder changes it again.

Then what about the gold/yellow pants with burgundy jersey's at home? That's tradition too, no? I mean think of all the great Skins from the 60's and 70's. George Allen, Sonny, Lombardi, Charlie Taylor, Sam Huff - pretty good tradion there, and they didn't wear white at home.

Maybe Zorn got the idea that the Redskins' colors were Maroon and Black because he visited ES, and saw the color scheme for this website. :silly:

Actually Burgundy jerseys (w-gold letters & trim) with black pants and burgundy socks and black cleats would look great. I like the current burgundy jerseys, but don't like the white pants.

I'm not sure how I feel about not wearing white at home. On the one hand, I agree it's a Joe Gibbs thing, but on the other hand, we just don't look right in the burgandy tops with white bottoms. If we don't wear white at home, I'd be in favor of the '60s/70's color scheme for our "dark" uniform.

2rffo1v.jpg

I really like our "light" uniform. The only change I'd agree to make would be to introduce Sean Taylor Stripes. I can't get enough of those!

SeanTaylor.jpg