Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES COVERAGE: Joe Gibbs' Press Conference 11/13/06 (Campbell Quotes & Tyer audio)

JimmiJo

He's only been sacked twice all year in 3rd Qtr so let's not use that excuse.

The offense is pretty miserable in all phases in the third quarter. We aren't running very well, and we have the case of stupid penalties. It isn't just Brunell. In fact, in the Dallas game, it wasn't him at all.

Jason

Coach Gibbs

If you plan to use the term "Fought our guts out" today, would it be too much to ask if we could see an actual gutpile on the field?

That's the only way I'm believing that phrase anymore

how about "Coach, did you hear that a number of fans have trademarked the terms "Super-Smart" and the phrase "Fought their guts out", and have legally requested you stop using it.

Thanks

It's Monday, Monday, Monday, that's right the most depressing day of the week!!

Man, I just watched Brunell Post game and I thought he was going to cry.

This week's prediction's: (1) I want to say sorry to the fans (blah, blah) (2) Ladell played his guts out. (3) Not thinking about the QB change right now (4) Need to start generating turnovers. (4) Penalties (then rebuked with Philly try to GIVE the skins the game multiple times over) (5) The Eagles are a great football game and a great QB (who played like **** BY THE WAY) (6) We're not a consistent football team right now, I have a lot of work to do.

I must hate myself for tuning in because it really aches my soul.

Archived