Defense Thread

TK

What goin wrong  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What goin wrong

• The D
    • Mark Brunnell
    • The Coaching/Play calling

Not sure if this is the right thread, but our defense hasnt caused a turnonver in i think 5 weeks. FIVE WEEKS!!!!!!!

If we want to beat the Eagles in Philly, we HAVE to win the turnover battle. Not tie, WIN it. :2cents:

Thankfully, lately McNabb has shown a willingness to oblige. Knock on wood.

I agree, we need some picks. I am baffled as to why the D has been so dang leaky this year. Last year the D was the best thing going. It was the thing we could count on. Now it's like a leaky sieve more holes than a rusty colander. What is up with that?

I mean it's not like they had any major changes in personnel or coach styles like the Offense ya know ....

If anything, I expected the D to be BETTER than last year not WORSE ....

:helmet::eaglesuck:helmet:

How bad is our defense!

Philly 3 and 7 on first series and we blitz the left side so he can see it coming and our back side did not stay and left a lane for him to scramble for first!

First play there second serious Taylor looked horrible do not know if he was to have help wiht the other safety but how easy was that!!!

We just suck on defense!

OUr offense sure has moved the ball but when it counts we suck on offense wiht penalites and miss blocks!

how....no seriously HOW...does anyone get that open that far down the field...

Ive coached high schoolers that know...deeper than the deepest man...

ive apologized and defended the coaches...but, at this point, as bad as we are covering and tackling, it has to be deeper...

Archived