Defense Thread

TK

What goin wrong  

68 members have voted

1. 1. What goin wrong

• The D
    • Mark Brunnell
    • The Coaching/Play calling

Lets see, it's the first half and he has been burned for one TD. Has missed atleast 3 tackles and has 2 penalties for 30 YDs. It's pretty much a typical game for him. Spitting in Pittmans face last year. Waving a gun around in the off season. How many "Unnessary Roughness Penalties" does he have for his career????

Why does Taylor get a pass while Archuletta gets dogged??? Taylor can hit, THATS IT!!!! He can't cover, he's not a sure tackler and makes stupid mistakes.

Learn to spell "Tarantula" ****ing idiot.

Hes having a bad game, he isn't a bad player.

He is young, and he makes mistakes. Okay...doesn't mean he is a bad player.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

simmer down. He is right. He misses tackles in pursuit of the big hit. I don't understand why the hell people get flames here when they criticize Taylor. Taylor has serious head issues and needs to learn tackling 101. If you haven't paid attention he's had a bad problem missing tackles all year.

I've been saying this all year. The guy makes the same mistakes every game.

He always overruns plays and misses tackles(have counted at least 4 in the first half), he sucks in coverage(has gotten abused all year), and he makes bonehead mistakes(2 personal fouls)

The guy has the physical abilities to be good. But he doesnt use his head.

Taylor is reminding me more and more of arrington. All the tools to be good, but he is stupid

Learn to spell "Tarantula" ****ing idiot.

Hes having a bad game, he isn't a bad player.

He is young, and he makes mistakes. Okay...doesn't mean he is a bad player.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Let me guess, you're a teenager. Am I right??? Just 1 bad game. :rolleyes: I under stand hugging someone's nuts, but be realistic. Watch the games, unbiased for players, and then, maybe then, you'll see the truth. Don't watch the game through rose colored glasses.

By the way, real lame to attack someone about their spelling. But then again, you're young and dumb, so I forgive you.

I dont understand why we absolutely suck as bad as we do......I guess team chemistry has more to do with the big picture than I thought......Man......we look like absolute S&*T. Embarrasing....

the coaching staff and players should all be ashamed of themselves.........no heart on this performance......(yet).....one more half to go.......get it together or any hope we had of slipping in the post season is gone.

Yep, the same guy that won us the game last week...it's not just him, it's the whole team.

Same guy that won us the game last week?

If you're talking about the blocked kick try Troy Vincent. ST just happened to be in the right place at the right time as far as following the bouncing ball. Hell, if he would have followed his blockers he could have had a TD that would have kept us from having to hold our breath durring another Nick No-leg kick.

The guy makes too many stupid mistakes - PERIOD. I'd love to see him combine some knowledge of the game, some coverage ability and some team play with his big hit capability, but now he just hurts us more with his dumb moves than he nets us with his highlight reel hitting.

As far as the whole team being at fault...yes there certainly are deficiencies all the way around, that goes without saying.

Same guy that won us the game last week?

If you're talking about the blocked kick try Troy Vincent. ST just happened to be in the right place at the right time as far as following the bouncing ball. Hell, if he would have followed his blockers he could have had a TD that would have kept us from having to hold our breath durring another Nick No-leg kick.

The guy makes too many stupid mistakes - PERIOD. I'd love to see him combine some knowledge of the game, some coverage ability and some team play with his big hit capability, but now he just hurts us more with his dumb moves than he nets us with his highlight reel hitting.

As far as the whole team being at fault...yes there certainly are deficiencies all the way around, that goes without saying.

exactly. On the return, Taylor had like 5 blockers against 2 defenders. What does he do? doesnt follow the blockers, and runs straight into the defenders. He could have easily had a TD on that play. But of course, undiciplined and doesnt know any better

exactly. On the return, Taylor had like 5 blockers against 2 defenders. What does he do? doesnt follow the blockers, and runs straight into the defenders. He could have easily had a TD on that play. But of course, undiciplined and doesnt know any better

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

We have a winner!

Anyone could have scooped up that ball, just follow the blockers and get to the endzone. Would have been as simple as that.

I mean, had No-leg missed that last kick and we lost in OT, we would all be saying how ST LOST that one for us thanks to his inability to follow blockers to the endzone.

Archived