Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Vincent be the key to our pass D by having insight on Eagles tendencies?

gibbs_deciple

His superior cover skills compared to other safeties alone will be key to a Redskin victory! Certainly knowledge of their tendencies won't hurt.:)
His cover skills are what I am most happy about also.

I was just looking at that damn pass to Witten again from last weeks game and... :doh: ...Archuleta...I don't even want to get into it.

He could have some advantage on what they like to do. But It's probably changed alot. I mean the WR's when Vincent played Philly was Pinkston, Mitchell, Thrash, Lewis. Only one guy remains. Now playing with B-Dawk, Brown, Shepp before he could help the WR's out by knowing what they do.

But if the Skins play their game, I am fairly confident they should walk out with a W.

He could have some advantage on what they like to do. But It's probably changed alot. I mean the WR's when Vincent played Philly was Pinkston, Mitchell, Thrash, Lewis. Only one guy remains. Now playing with B-Dawk, Brown, Shepp before he could help the WR's out by knowing what they do.

But if the Skins play their game, I am fairly confident they should walk out with a W.

things have changed, yeah, but McNabb hasn't

hopefully he'll know his tendencies or what Andy Reid is thinking in certain situations

His superior cover skills compared to other safeties alone will be key to a Redskin victory! Certainly knowledge of their tendencies won't hurt.:)

I wouldn't call his cover skills superior. You know, it was Vincent that got burned by T.O. Luckily he dropped it, or we'd all be calling for Vincent's head.

I wouldn't call his cover skills superior. You know, it was Vincent that got burned by T.O. Luckily he dropped it, or we'd all be calling for Vincent's head.
I hate calling the guy out over and over like this, but Troy's cover skills are superior to Adam's, that is for damn sure.

The Redskins and Eagles know each other very well, and a player like Vincent that once played for the other team doesn't really bring any inside info. Having said that, Vincent practiced against McNabb for several seasons, and you would have to think that his instincts against the Eagles offense would be very good. It wouldn't be surprising to see Vincent come up with a big play by instinctually being in the right place at the right time. I also think he'll be a big help getting players like Taylor and Marshall in the right place.

His cover skills are what I am most happy about also.

I was just looking at that damn pass to Witten again from last weeks game and... :doh: ...Archuleta...I don't even want to get into it.

Why was Archuleta in the game covering anyway, especially at that crucial point in the game????

There will be NO insight. I mean the whole coaching staff and schemes have changed since he left...BUT we all know they throw 60% of the time..so we either cover well or die. So with AA out I am slightly more confident, but don't hold your breath here. They are tough at home. We will see soon enough.

Archived