Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you really hate

ahnicaricoohh

Put other the teams in our division in order of who you hate most, feel free to throw in any other teams you hate and why.

For me its

1) :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

2) :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

3):gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I also hate the Panthers just for the fact that some of my friends fron NC all of a sudden became Panthers fans and stopped being Skins fans when they got a franchise:panthersu . I would say I hate the Ravens for the same reasonbut Baltimore football got screwed over and that city has strong football traditions

1. Dallas

2. Eagles

3.Giants

I have a special hate for Dallas because of 2 specific family members who have the biggest mouths in the world have never been to Dallas claim to be the biggest Dallas fans in the world. I cant stand it so there are some pretty heated arguments when football season comes around.

For me its...

1. Dallas

2. Dallas

3. Dallas

4. Philly

5. Giants

6. Baltimore Ratbirds

I would have to agree with this, I really only hate Dallas so much is because my brother is a big fan, and my best friend is a big fan and they just make up the most lame excuses. T Newman 41 really makes it hard for me to hate on the boys on this site. You have slowly been growing on me and I think others. Keep up the good work.

Oh man, this should be EASY!

1. :dallasuck

Reason: Duh.

2. :gaintsuck

Reason: I can't stand how ****y they get, and their players seem to think they're the best in the biz. When we finally play them at their place and it's NOT after a death or a BYE week, they'll finally be shut up for good, and sherrif gon-getchya will find his man.

3. :eaglesuck

Reason: Actually, I would prefer to put them 4th behind another team I'll mention in a moment here, but how can you not list all division teams in the top 3?

4. Tampa Bay!!!!!

Reason: OMG! The game last year was the worst officated game I have seen in my entire life in ANY sport. That in itself is more than enough reason for them to make my top 5.

5. Seattle

Reason: Overrated as anyone in the league. End of story.

1. Dallas

2. Eagles

3. Giants

4. Seattle

1 and 2 are gimmes, the Giants I am ok with, I had the worst sickening feeling in my stomach after the Seattle playoff loss that stuck them up there behind our division, I will be ok after Seattle doesn't get anywhere after this season.

I hate the colts and the patriots too because they always win and their divisions suck so they are always going to win but yet everyone still gives them their credit...

1) Dallas (enough said)

2) Giants (screw Phil Simms)

3) Ravens (they are trying to take the motherland)

4) Tampa Bay (pack a cheaters)

5) Da Bears (still angry about the 73-0 championship game loss in the 30's)

6) Eagles (can't hate'em that much, I'm from Philly)

1. cont.) Michigan Wolvernes (Ann Arbor is a whore)

1. The New York Midgets

They own us at their stadium lately...we never seem to show up against them at the medowlands.

2. The Philly Tree Chickens

They flat out disrespect us. Their fans are rabid.

3. Dal ass Cowpies

They used to be 1'st on the list back in the Irvin days...but now I just pitty them. The malignant Tumor (terrel Owens) was the best thing that ever happened from the skins fan's perspective

Archived