Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finish the sentence: If Mark Brunell is the starter next season...

kcofdc

Im pretty sure this will never happen, however with the loyalty to MB, there is no garuntee JC or anybody else will be supersmart enough to lead the team next year. Matter of fact MB is still under contract for like 4 more years (I think). So finish the sentence

If Mark Brunell is the starter next season...

Saunders will have resigned. That's a 100 percent guarantee. He must be going crazy right now having to somehow make an offense work with a qb that can only throw horizontally. He'll do one season with Brunell -- no more.

Snyder may start meddling again. Even with all his respect for Gibbs.

The receivers will revolt. Their current on the field actions (looks of disgust, throwing their hands up in the air) say so much more than their supportive "Mark's our qb" quotes.

Sick of facing eight men in the box, Portis will demand a trade.

Other than that, things will be fine.

If Mark Brunell is the starter next year I'll grow boobs and wear a dress and join The View and sit next to Rosie O'Donnel and Barbara Walters. And talk about how I still have a Pe##s. And probably cry myself to sleep every night.

(joke, dont hate me Rosie fans) HTTR!

...then the team will mutiny. Portis and Moss will finally change sides, Randle El, Lloyd, and Betts (if he's around) will have more of a voice as they were ones to already switch.

The o-line will just say "screw it" and not bother until a new QB comes in.

Archived