Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finish the sentence: If Mark Brunell is the starter next season...

kcofdc

Sad thing is, if the Skins finish strong and close to .500 you can pretty much guarrantee MB will be the starter next year. So, hope for a complete collapse where there is no other option than re-building.

Sadder still is I will still buy the Direct TV package cuss and moan and watch every minute of every 3 yard pass on 3rd and 8.

But to answer the question:

...Nothing! Because if I take it to small claims court, it will just drain 8 hours out of my life and they probably won't show up and even if I got the judgment they'd just stiff me anyway; so what I am going to do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk, and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!

but in all reality, there is no way he could possibly be the starter next year. I honestly dont know how I would feel if he was the starter...

In Gibbs eyes, an ineffective, injured Brunell is better than JC. Open your eyes, that is reality. Barring severe injury, I think we are stuck with MB. If he starts again next year, I will work on further developing my drinking habit.

if brunell stars next year I think I'll find myself rooting for what has always been my family's team that being the Packers (since my dad's family are from wisconsin originally), maybe root for an AFC team next year. If the skins are that bad next year, I won't get to see their games here in WV anyways.

Im pretty sure this will never happen, however with the loyalty to MB, there is no garuntee JC or anybody else will be supersmart enough to lead the team next year. Matter of fact MB is still under contract for like 4 more years (I think). So finish the sentence

If Mark Brunell is the starter next season...

...I won't renew my season tickets and I'll start cheering for R. Bush and the Saints.

then he will set a record wearing the most pads and wraps in the history of football...i mean have you seen this guy lately? He has a wrap on his elbow, some huge wrap on his calf and he wears a freakin flak jacket under his jersey...no wonder he's not mobile, he's weighed down by 50 pounds of wraps and pads.

In all seriousness, if MB is the starter next year, Joe Gibbs has completely lost it.

Im pretty sure this will never happen, however with the loyalty to MB, there is no garuntee JC or anybody else will be supersmart enough to lead the team next year. Matter of fact MB is still under contract for like 4 more years (I think). So finish the sentence

If Mark Brunell is the starter next season...

...then we will officially know of the secret love affair b/w he and coach. j/k!!

Then Joe Gibbs is senile

Then this team is more mismanaged than I thought

Then we will be forced to wait for a career ending injury before this team gets better

Then we wasted 3 draft picks on Jason Campbell

Then we are in deep ****

I echo your sentiments.

Why the f**k did we give up 3 draft round choices, including a 1st rounder to have a QB sit on his ass as a 3rd stringer?

For crying out loud, all the QB's taken in the 1st round when Jason Campbell was drafted are playing.

If we don't have confidence in him, time to cut him and look to th future.

I hate saying this Gibbs has no clue of building a team under the salary cap. Your draft choices have a certain playing life ... and, if you don't use them you are wasting them.

This is the good old days where you could stock pile players. The game has evolved where players need to perform/play at a high-level right out of the gate ...

Then Joe Gibbs is senile

Then this team is more mismanaged than I thought

Then we will be forced to wait for a career ending injury before this team gets better

Then we wasted 3 draft picks on Jason Campbell

Then we are in deep ****

Echo your sentiments.

Why did we give up so many draft choices for a QB who the coaches are showing very little faith in?

All 1st round QB in the year Jason was drafted have played atleast one game if not more!

Gibbs has no inkling of the current day football operations - drafting impct players, staying under salary cap, building a team ground up...

Gone are the days, when you could stock pile players. Teams that are successful draft and get players who have a strong upside, and can contribute in very short order. You cannot and should not draft players that need 5 years to develop. That's a colossal mistake!!

Archived