Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Skins at Colts

Art

That about sums it up.

They need to do something. Either Saunders is calling that **** or Brunell sucks for checking down to 2-3 yard screens on every play. The only reason I give Brunell the benefit of the doubt is because Brunell isn't the one designing where the RBs are running but they are running sweeps on 75% of the run plays against a wuss defense that we could and should pound.

Thats all on Saunders for the 3rd week in a row.

Someone needs to tell Saunders the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Saunders flew over the Cuckoo's nest.

5 coaches in 7 seasons...4 or 5 different offenses....100's different players...no wonder its hard to have any sort of consistency. The only way to develop a consistent offensive and defensive mindset is to keep the same coaches and core players. Look at any of the good teams the coaching staff has been together for awhile, and they have managed to keep the core players on with the team.

That's why you can't fire Saunders, hopefully after this season when Gibbs is gone he and Williams will stay together and give the Redskins with they have't had in awhile...coaching stability. That makes a world of difference.

It's like Saunders and Bugel don't design the plays together or something. The line was a pound the ball line last year and this year they are supposed to be blocking for outside runs which they obviously suck at. They can't pass block or run block now. And Samuels is a straight ***** after this game. Good thing Brunell is left handed or he would have been sacked 10 times and fumbled the ball 3-4 times.

5 coaches in 7 seasons...4 or 5 different offenses....100's different players...no wonder its hard to have any sort of consistency. The only way to develop a consistent offensive and defensive mindset is to keep the same coaches and core players. Look at any of the good teams the coaching staff has been together for awhile, and they have managed to keep the core players on with the team.

That's why you can't fire Saunders, hopefully after this season when Gibbs is gone he and Williams will stay together and give the Redskins with they have't had in awhile...coaching stability. That makes a world of difference.

My question is this...who is going to be the Head coach if Coach Gibbs is gone after this season?

I am not disagreeing with you...I happen to agree with you, but who in the world is going to want to come to this team full of mercenairies?

I've had it.

For all you...

"Gibbs needs to be fired"

"bench Brunell at halftime with a lead"

"Snyder screwed us"

"fire Al Saunders"

"Gregg williams was a terrible head coach and a bad assistant"

"put randle el at QB"

"Portis is a wuss"

"hire Charlie Weis"

...fans....get the hell out of here. Seriously. Burn your jerseys and never speak of the Redskins again. Go be a Giants fan. PLEASE don't root for this team any longer. You are embarassing, and I am ashamed to be lumped into the same fan base as you. Seriously. I am as ashamed of this fanbase as I am of the team, if not MORESO.

Good GOD have an opinion, thats fine, but if your knee jerk reaction BS answer is so far-fetched that you find yourself uttering the above statements....please, for all of our sakes, just leave and never come back. YOU are the reason these losses are so hard to take....you guys just dont get it.

I'll leave you with one piece of information.

THIS TEAM IS TO BLAME AS A WHOLE. FROM THE COACHES ON DOWN WE ARE NOT GETTING IT DONE. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH A MULTITUDE OF NFL FAN BASES...GO BE A CARDINALS FAN, THEY COULD USE SOME.

Thank you, that is all. I hope this thread hits 100, 1000, 10,000 fairweather fans on their ass on their way off the bandwagon.

I've had it.

For all you...

"Gibbs needs to be fired"

"bench Brunell at halftime with a lead"

"Snyder screwed us"

"fire Al Saunders"

"Gregg williams was a terrible head coach and a bad assistant"

"put randle el at QB"

"Portis is a wuss"

"hire Charlie Weis"

...fans....get the hell out of here. Seriously. Burn your jerseys and never speak of the Redskins again. Go be a Giants fan. PLEASE don't root for this team any longer. You are embarassing, and I am ashamed to be lumped into the same fan base as you. Seriously. I am as ashamed of this fanbase as I am of the team, if not MORESO.

Good GOD have an opinion, thats fine, but if your knee jerk reaction BS answer is so far-fetched that you find yourself uttering the above statements....please, for all of our sakes, just leave and never come back. YOU are the reason these losses are so hard to take....you guys just dont get it.

I'll leave you with one piece of information.

THIS TEAM IS TO BLAME AS A WHOLE. FROM THE COACHES ON DOWN WE ARE NOT GETTING IT DONE. IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THIS THEN YOU WILL FIT RIGHT IN WITH A MULTITUDE OF NFL FAN BASES...GO BE A CARDINALS FAN, THEY COULD USE SOME.

Thank you, that is all. I hope this thread hits 100, 1000, 10,000 fairweather fans on their ass on their way off the bandwagon.

:rolleyes: because im sure throughout the point of this game you never felt one of these feelings :rolleyes:

What are you talking about?? We have kept our core guys and are coaches..

The one thing I will agree with is that if they were going to change the offense they should have done it earlier. Not add Saunders in year 3 of Gibbs 5yr plan.

I don't think Joe will leave on a bad note.....He will at least make the Playoffs again, before he hangs it up for good.....

Also, a win in two weeks over Dallas would cure SOME of the ills of this season so far.....and possibly spark these guys to make it to at least 8-8.....

:rolleyes: because im sure throughout the point of this game you never felt one of these feelings :rolleyes:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT!!

Thats the point. The team is bad. I dont sit there and go damn we need to fire Gibbs. THATS RETARDED, and man I can't stand seeing it anymore.

Add another one to the list:

"Campbells wonderlic isnt the best, hes gonna suck"

Any of this stuff coming from you today? PLEASE dont let the door hit you on the way out. SEE YA!

My question is this...who is going to be the Head coach if Coach Gibbs is gone after this season?

I am not disagreeing with you...I happen to agree with you, but who in the world is going to want to come to this team full of mercenairies?

Who you ask? Well...remember, with this team...the Skins pay...and they come. :(

This Team Has No Coaching! Eventually Everybody Will Realize This :(

The coaches are NOT out there tackling nor trying to cover receivers...the ONLY coach that I can blame for our problems is Gibbs (who I love for what he did in the past) but he needs to start benching azzes....the guys on the bench can do no worst than the guys who are playing

This team owes us more than they've given us

That doesn't make me a fairweather fan

Sure they do.

So are you really thinking about how we need to fire Saunders? Or how Randle El should start at QB? Or how JC's wonderlic was good or bad so hes gonna suck when he hasnt taken a snap yet?

Youre missing my point. Im not advocating a LACK of criticism, Im advocating INTELLIGENT criticism.

godammit, will people just shut the **** up about the godamn uniforms the redskins wear? what? you think what uniforms the skins wear actually has an affect on the teams performance on the field? give me a ****ing break. there a ton of problems plagueing this team, what uniform is worn is not one, it never has, and never will. so just stop with the stupid ass threads or complaints or even comments about the uniform.

Archived