Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm NO Longer a Skins Fan!! This is my last Thread!!

LightenupSandyBaby

Thanks for the Memories Redskins, but I have officially jumped SHIP for Good! I never thought this day would ever come...It's heart breaking considering the Skins was the only NFL team I ever rooted for. Thirty four years of watching, cheering, trash talking to Cowgirl fans, are officially in the past. After that pathetic game against the Titans...I can't subject myself to another thrashing by another team. I ripped up and threw away my Sean Taylor jersey yesterday, and I will never walk into another redskin store again! I'm sure there will be many people criticizing my decision, but at this point I have to be truthful to myself. Yesterdays lost was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I'm frick'n done! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks for the Memories Redskins, but I have officially jumped SHIP for Good! I never thought this day would ever come...It's heart breaking considering the Skins was the only NFL team I ever rooted for. Thirty four years of watching, cheering, trash talking to Cowgirl fans, are officially in the past. After that pathetic game against the Titans...I can't subject myself to another thrashing by another team. I ripped up and threw away my Sean Taylor jersey yesterday, and I will never walk into another redskin store again! I'm sure there will be many people criticizing my decision, but at this point I have to be truthful to myself. Yesterdays lost was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I'm frick'n done! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, if it hurts that much maybe it's best that you take a break and focus on more important things.

Geez! Nice way to kick a guy when he's down, Rdskn. How about encouraging a guy when he is only expressing what a lot of us feel?

Don't jump ship, Lightenup. Just "lighten up"! Last year it looked bad, too, and we ripped off five wins in a row to go to the playoffs. I know this season looks bleak, and I feel your pain, but we need to stick together. Making it through tough times is what makes us better. Stick around. Besides, how can you take another favorite team after all these years? You'll feel like a fish out of water.

Damn. Say hello to Mass Skins fan when you're out and about. He quit a few weeks ago. ;)

But he came back tonight. :D

We'll welcome you back when you cool off. At least, some of us will. See you (hopefully) soon.

MSF went away for a bit?

Damn, I have been out of it too long!

Can you paste some threads relating to that?

Geez! Nice way to kick a guy when he's down, Rdskn. How about encouraging a guy when he is only expressing what a lot of us feel?

Don't jump ship, Lightenup. Just "lighten up"! Last year it looked bad, too, and we ripped off five wins in a row to go to the playoffs. I know this season looks bleak, and I feel your pain, but we need to stick together. Making it through tough times is what makes us better. Stick around. Besides, how can you take another favorite team after all these years? You'll feel like a fish out of water.

Hell no.

This team is going through a tough team and that is all we need is another person that is willing, even thinks, of giving up on us.

Forget him and anyone else that feels this way.

I feel your frustrations, from my seats at fedex field I actually booed my own team.

But I really wish you would reconsider. Every team goes through rough times, it just makes victory that much sweeter when it finally happens. And one of these hyped seasons will actually get us a superbowl win. When that happens we can look back at games like the last one against the Titans and laugh about it.

HTTR

Don't forget your wine and cheese.

That's pathetic...it really is.

If it was a 15-year old kid (no offense to our younger guys) who has never really experienced a good team, I could somewhat see where he was coming from. Someone who has been a fan of 5 Super Bowl teams (including 3 SB championships) jumping ship after a 2-4 start is ridiculous.

You've been lucky enough to pull for a team that's been to the top of the mountain several times...there are many fans that don't get that.

I assume I'm wasting my time...but I just figured I'd use this joker's thread to reaffirm that I'm never going anywhere. I've been a fan for 24 years and I'll be one for as long as I'm alive.

i know ya feel bad man i cant blame you really for not wanting to watch anymore , we cant seem to get it right no matter what we do , i feel like not watching myself sometimes but im a fan and i always watch its very very hard to watch this and im very very upset with this team and this coaching staff at this time but i will watch hoping it gets better

Archived