Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm NO Longer a Skins Fan!! This is my last Thread!!

LightenupSandyBaby

You know what, you've seen this team win...and NOW that things are rough you're bailing...fine, then get the hell out of here.

I know alot of guys who are 20-23years old and younger who hasent seen this team win at all. Seroiusly, I have been living and dying with this football team for 13 years and I havent seen them do crap. Last year was great; but I havent experianced a championship and none of these other guys have either....

How the hell are YOU, the one whos seen this team win, the one thats quitting???

It makes NO sense to me.

Man the fans who think Jason Campbell is going turn anything around are DELUSIONAL. If you want to lose a lot of games at the expense of Jason Campbell "learning" keep yelling for him to get in there.

:applause::applause: Thank you !!! I have been saying the same thing some just do not get it. Putting Campbell in there it will be no better right now. Now if they want to forget about this season then I say yes put him in there but at 2-4 season is not over heck we're not even at the half way point yet.

youre pathetic. youre a disgrace to all redskins fan who have stuck it out through the years of 5-11. trust me youll be back. i cant believe that a redskins fan would be so ridiculously fairweather that they could jump ship during a tough time in the season. im ashamed to see someone do this. youre lucky you cant hear me right now thats all i have to say.

:applause::applause: Thank you !!! I have been saying the same thing some just do not get it. Putting Campbell in there it will be no better right now. Now if they want to forget about this season then I say yes put him in there but at 2-4 season is not over heck we're not even at the half way point yet.

The kid is gonna have to get is ears wet eventually. I'm not one who says he should be playing now but if we have no chance at the postseason in a couple of weeks than I think he should be playing gaining experience.

Bye!? I've been a fan for like, 12 years, ever since I lived in California, and my aunt brought me a little helmet. I could NEVER imagine leaving the fandom of the team I've forever rooted for. It doesn't make sense to me, this team has become such a large, almost integral part of my life. The fact that you can just, drop it, like that, seemingly cold turkey, is absolutely diplorable.

P.S. Who the hell are you? I've never seen a single post of yours....

I follow quite a few teams in different football codes around the world, and at times i have felt like throwing in the towel too, i can appreciate how you feel at the moment, but dont burn all the bridges leave a small one to come back to the ES and the skins, be patient man all is not yet lost, just have a little faith

I am not gonna criticize you, I honestly hope you get your life together

I am the biggest Redskins fan on earth, but I will never let the Redskins ruin my day, or week

Good luck to you friend

Randy is that you? Well if is or not, it really does not matter, I AGREE FULLY. I root for this team throught thick(3 titles) and thin (norv, ss and the current mess) but when the game is over it is over. Don't let it take control of your personal lives, it's a game.

BTW, the other guys in the league don't suck either or lay down for anyone.

The kid is gonna have to get is ears wet eventually. I'm not one who says he should be playing now but if we have no chance at the postseason in a couple of weeks than I think he should be playing gaining experience.

Oh do not get me wrong I agree 100% but at 2-4 the season is not lost yet. I know things look bleak but just listening to the team they have not folded up the tent yet they are trying to win games. Right now to the dismay of folks that are screaming for Brunell's head. Mark Brunell gives us the best chance to win games right now I know people do not what to hear that but that is just being real.

Putting Jason in there is saying you're giving up on the season. People think that he is a savior and the kid is going to have a tough time.

• 11 months later...

Archived