Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm NO Longer a Skins Fan!! This is my last Thread!!

LightenupSandyBaby

I have a friend just like you now that I think about it, says this crap everytime we lose, but then about friday/saturday hes all, yea man, lets go skins. Or sometimes, he stays with the remarks towards them, untill we start scoring TD's and crushing people, then hell im me on aim or yahoo and say, HELL YEA, go SKINS, and im thinking to myself, I know the fans hate people like this, and probably so do the players, they dont want fake people to cheer for them, they want the diehard fans, so quit being a baby about it, hell, my dads been a fan since the 60's and still is today, hes never given up, theres been rough times, and theres been superbowls. Just think about some of the other teams, who are doing worse than us, 49ers, Raiders, and some others, they werent good before, then they got better, then they went back downhill, but now look at the Saints, theyre showing some tallent, its always like this in football, and thats why you need to stay with the team.

Heck my family in new england are all redsox fans, my grandfather died before ever seeing another title since 1918, he never gave up. Football is a game, a sport we all love, it will never leave my body :)

Oh! And by the way jbooma, are you a Red Sox fan? Because if you are then that would explain the high threshold of pain. That's Medal of Honor, Navy SEAL fanhood right there. :laugh:

No wonder the original poster seems like a weakling.... :)

Just kidding.

P.S. - I mean no disrespect to you or the memory of your grandfather, by the way.

Wow. How the hell do you give up your team? I mean this is your damn Team. Even my 11 year old gets it... I felt bad one night during monday night football and looked to my daughter and told her hey why don't you go out and pick yourself a winning team, a new team, a team that looks hungry. She paused looked at the T.V., looked at me and said "nah that's alright daddy this is our team I'm a Redskin fan and I'm not rooting for another team" about a minute later Brunell hooks up with moss for the first of 2 Td's. to beat Dallas on Monday night.

The only thing I can say is I'm sorry you never established that emotional bond with this team, and maybe you'll feel it with your next team, because once that bond sets in it becomes your family, the adrenaline kicks in while your watching them, the passion takes over, you yell and scream when the ref goes against you and when they score you score...

Hey take care and good luck to you.

man, if i went and ripped up my jersey's after every disappointing loss, i'd be a poor man, with no jersey's.... i usually take out my aggressions on fans from the team we just lost to. for the first time EVER, i booed my beloved 'Skins. i've always booed the opposing team and players, and especially the REFS (man, is it me, or do the refs get more and more biased AGAINST the Redskins each week?), but i've NEVER booed the 'Skins until this week. and then i actually screamed, 'You SUCK!'.... it was a weird feeling, but obviously one that was shared by many at FedEx.

Give this dude a break. You faced many years of mediocrity. I have felt the same way. **** happens. Teams suck. Come on. You guys are spoiled. You have no idea what real pain feels like. Ask a Saints, Lions, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Bills, Vikings, etc etc fan what it really feels like. It ****ING SUCKS.

Give this dude a break. You faced many years of mediocrity. I have felt the same way. **** happens. Teams suck. Come on. You guys are spoiled. You have no idea what real pain feels like. Ask a Saints, Lions, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Bills, Vikings, etc etc fan what it really feels like. It ****ING SUCKS.

SPOILED HUH??? Whens the last time we went to a Super Bowl? Mediocrity is in our blood.

Question for you how many times have the Igles tooted their horn?

SPOILED HUH??? Whens the last time we went to a Super Bowl? Mediocrity is in our blood.

Question for you how many times have the Igles tooted their horn?

What are you talking about? You have THREE LOMBARDIS. THE EAGLES HAVE ZERO. QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE.

I am not gonna criticize you, I honestly hope you get your life together

I am the biggest Redskins fan on earth, but I will never let the Redskins ruin my day, or week

Good luck to you friend

Speaking as a Cowboys fan whom recently suffered from the embarrassing loss in Philly, I WILL NEVER LET A GAME make me have a bad week or even a day! People it's only a sport which a lot of us never will get paid from...

Speaking as a Cowboys fan whom recently suffered from the embarrassing loss in Philly, I WILL NEVER LET A GAME make me have a bad week or even a day! People it's only a sport which a lot of us never will get paid from...

A lot of us? Maybe 1 lucky person2 possibly 2 of us will end up making money (not gambling, a check) off the NFL. And probably not by playing in games.

To the original poster if you want to jump ship then BYE! I'm still on it and will be for the longhaul.

It is painful to see the B&G lose, BUT I will always cheer for the B&G til the end of my days. I have stuck through SB seasons and not so SB seasons. I will be there when we kick the crap out of Dallas though. We may lose this weekend against the Colts but we will win the rest of our games, even sweeping Philly for the 2nd year in a row.

HTTR

Archived