Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey, At least we don't have T.O.

Soup

Hey, we lost a game and we are all pissed off with the redskins until next week when we'll all say they're the best team in the nfl. But till then, did any of you guys see T.O. start up with the cowboys coaches and his teamates? If T.O. gets going and messes up the cowboys at least we won't be in last place in the nfc east.:)

So cheer up, At least we don't have T.O.

Hey' date=' we lost a game and we are all pissed off with the redskins until next week when we'll all say they're the best team in the nfl. But till then, did any of you guys see T.O. start up with the cowboys coaches and his teamates? If T.O. gets going and messes up the cowboys at least we won't be in last place in the nfc east.:)

So cheer up, At least we don't have T.O.[/quote']

:cheers:

LOL!

I was thinking this yesterday while watching the Dallas/Philly game. But at the same time I was wondering why we didn't try to get Mc Nabb in 99 instead of Johnson for 2#1 picks. That is who we should have.

I think the biggest problem with Bledsoe/Owens is that Owens was never around for practice and didn't get it together with his new QB. He isn't running the routes right and it is causing interceptions and sacks. Only Bledsoe didn't come out and say it.

Hey' date=' we lost a game and we are all pissed off with the redskins until next week when we'll all say they're the best team in the nfl. But till then, did any of you guys see T.O. start up with the cowboys coaches and his teamates? If T.O. gets going and messes up the cowboys at least we won't be in last place in the nfc east.:)

You know that TO was only admonishing his coaches and teammates to play better, this is the new and improved TO. Team first TO. :laugh:

Bunch of morons, he was for the most part trying to fire the team up. I want my recievers to be mad about the crap play of our QB. Witten and Glenn also were seen yelling on the sidelines but Joe Buck (fag) & Troy didn't seem to notice that, they were all about trashing TO. If my highest paid WR isn't upset about that game I'd be more worried. Give it up F0reskinners.

Bunch of morons, he was for the most part trying to fire the team up. I want my recievers to be mad about the crap play of our QB. Witten and Glenn also were seen yelling on the sidelines but Joe Buck (fag) & Troy didn't seem to notice that, they were all about trashing TO. If my highest paid WR isn't upset about that game I'd be more worried. Give it up F0reskinners.

Hey dude, you should check out this website and post your opinions there, cause we don't care. :applause:

At least TO has the heart to speak up when things arent going good for his team, unlike the alter boys the skins have who dont want to hurt Father Gibbs feelings.

Just because we do not see it does not mean that it isn't happening.

Check back to Brandon Lloyds quote "I am just running my routes, I do not have any control over who get's the ball" and I am not sure where to find that quote again.

Bottom line, if this line does not get any push amongst these Defenders, then you can pretty much count on Brunell being on his a** every game.

Then, you will hear the quote like this from every receiver IMO!

:logo:

Ok, come back by the end of the year, and then I want to see if you'd say the same thing when it's all said and done. Anytime a player gets into a coaches face about something, you know it isnt good....besides dont come on here calling out names because of our opinions, this is our site, not yours...

Was he trying to fire up his team on the sidlines when you can see on tv clear as day he said "why the **** am I here". Just wait the best of T.O. has yet to come. Everyone is down on the skins this week but hey dallas isnt far off from us. I know they have the division win over us but still we are right there fellas dont worry.

if you honsetly believe your own drivel you should check your own "homerism meter".

TO acts like a pre-schooler. everyone knows it, well maybe not you.

You are a turd, but your video sig is absolutely hilarious.

And how long do you think our race horses (Moss, ARE, Portis, Cooley,etc) will quietly chew their cud on the sidelines as pathetic coaching and uninspired offensive play continues?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the fact that classless T.O. is a cowgirl now. and your team will be distroyed, like he does to every other team he is on. He's a cancer, an you got it!!!! :dallasuck

Archived