Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia...where are honorary hog and georgia skins?

No_Pressure

Eh I know at least a few people proclaimed that they would stay up all night and all day until the Giants were defeated, well now is you chance to be heard...somewhat.

Today I went out and bought a nice Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifle at a gun show here in AZ so I have been learning about the disassembly all night. It isnt late here yet but I will be here until the small hours playing around with this rifle...I have a thing for historic bolt action guns what can I say.

Eh I know at least a few people proclaimed that they would stay up all night and all day until the Giants were defeated, well now is you chance to be heard...somewhat.

Today I went out and bought a nice Mosin-Nagant 91/30 rifle at a gun show here in AZ so I have been learning about the disassembly all night. It isnt late here yet but I will be here until the small hours playing around with this rifle...I have a thing for historic bolt action guns what can I say.

Sweet. I've got a Garand M-1, a Mosin-Nagant M44 (with Bayonet), a Mauser 1938, an Enfield Mark 3 Mod 0 and an Enfield Mark 5 (Jungle Carbine). All have seen service, but none in any American war. The Garand was purchased from CMP through the Armory, and a little historical trace puts it from 1954. According to the Armory, it had been loaned to the Greeks for many a year before being returned.

Sweet. I've got a Garand M-1, a Mosin-Nagant M44 (with Bayonet), a Mauser 1938, an Enfield Mark 3 Mod 0 and an Enfield Mark 5 (Jungle Carbine). All have seen service, but none in any American war. The Garand was purchased from CMP through the Armory, and a little historical trace puts it from 1954. According to the Armory, it had been loaned to the Greeks for many a year before being returned.

The Garand is the next on my list to collect, so far I just have this Mosin-Nagant 91/30 and my brother's SKS. I was thinking about getting the M44 because its so cheap but eh...I like the power and accuracy of the 91/30 so much I didnt see the point. Enfields are hard to come by out here for some reason but I would love to have one ever since I fired my Uncle's Mark 3. It was a surprisingly nice rifle...the ultimate weapons however would be an 03' Springfield and a K98 Mauser...I like the ww2 rifles...except for the Arisaka Japanese stuff.

My rifle is from the Izhevsk arsenal and was made in 1942 so the chances are good that it was used in combat.

Archived