Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Kornheiser insists on calling the game...!

FunBunch7

I've counted at least 5 times in the 2nd half that he wants to declare the game over...

"Okay Tony, the Eagles are up by 22, yeah they are going to win...do you have anything insightful you want to add?"

This guy is a joke...he's just a bit better than Dennis Miller.

I feel sorry for Theismann and Terico for having to babysit this guy.

Guest sith lord
Does anyone know if Tony plays Fantasy Football? :laugh:

I mean c'mon, dude mentions his picks at least twice every game. Almost as much as Madden mentioned Brett Favre.

I was about to say the samething. I'm really not interested in who's on his fantasy team.

I like Tony in general but I'm sort of undecided on his MNF gig at this point. What I hate most about the ESPN broadcasts are the sideline reports. All I want out of a sideline reporter is injury updates and that's it. I could care less that Donovan McNabb likes to watch Brett Favre play. I could care less that Suzy Kolber wants to make the game a big hugfest. Shut the eff up and show me the replay of the previous play instead.

I actually like what he brings to the booth. He actualy says some football related commments that are pretty good. He is not like miller who the entire game thought it was a damn comedy show. I hated that guy. But like others said he rips on Joe alot, but joe also says some of the most dumb and obvious crap.

I would love a Korheiser-Madden-Michaels combo.

Thats just me though.

I like Korny, think he brings a new perspective to the booth.

I agree Korny just brings the persepective of an average football fan. The thing about how the game is over and such at the start of 4th quarter... unless you are some hardcore fan i think most tv viewers were thinking of the same thing. I dont get why people are so upset with korny just saying out loud what most people were thinking at time.

However for the MNF thing to work either Joe T. or Korny needs to go.

Archived