Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Showtime's "WEEDS"

twenty-eight

I liked her Character on the West Wing too. She was super confident. I remember a line she said about winning and losing in politics or something.

I think it went "You know what I do when I win? I have a drink. When I lose? Two drinks!"

Just made me laugh I guess.

Pretty good first episode....cant wait to watch the second episode this evening.

I've seen the first 4 episodes of the 3rd season. Crazy and unexpected **** happens. Good turns in the story line, and some just are as random as can be. I'm hooked on it.

Yeah I did that last season and then had to wait FOREVER for a new episode.

Saw my first episode the other day and was mildly entertained. Definitely got a taste for the previous season and episodes now.

Also caught Californication which seemed neat as well. Quite encouraging to see Showtime picking it up now that the HBO shows have somewhat lost their luster.

• 10 months later...
I actually got the second season DVDs out of the library this week and am watching them now.

I don't know,, it's alright I guess.

~Bang

Yeah if you're not hooked by now I dont know what to tell you. Show gets crazier and crazier each season. I def dont love the show as much as i did the first couple seasons

You guess it's alright?!

Celia is now Nancy's b!tch after getting pistol-whipped by her and that's your take?

This show's a classic!!

yea that is great. Next episode is gonna be wild. urns out she was tricked into thinking she is just running a clothing store when really they got an underground business going on. haha

You guess it's alright?!

Celia is now Nancy's b!tch after getting pistol-whipped by her and that's your take?

This show's a classic!!

Well, in the last episode I watched last night, Celia won her seat on the council and told her husband she's making Agrestic a drug free zone,,, so I don't know about any pistol whipping yet.

It's alright, I definitely like some of the characters, surprisingly I love Kevin Nealon's character,, he's a guy I like in very small doses, and "Councilman Doug" is pretty good. I like Calvin and his drug dealer wisdom. Some characters like Nancy's whiny older son get on my damn nerves,,, I keep hoping this is the episode he commits suicide, but no, not yet.

~Bang

Well, in the last episode I watched last night, Celia won her seat on the council and told her husband she's making Agrestic a drug free zone,,, so I don't know about any pistol whipping yet.

It's alright, I definitely like some of the characters, surprisingly I love Kevin Nealon's character,, he's a guy I like in very small doses, and "Councilman Doug" is pretty good. I like Calvin and his drug dealer wisdom. Some characters like Nancy's whiny older son get on my damn nerves,,, I keep hoping this is the episode he commits suicide, but no, not yet.

~Bang

dude you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy behind. She won her seat on the council in like season 2 or early season 3.

I found Kevin Nealon to be pretty much the opposite of funny on SNL, but he's GREAT on this show. Just perfect for that character.

Fun show.

That's pretty much how I felt.

He just wasn't cut out for Weekend Update type stuff.

Subliminal Man was funny two or three times. And I'll give him props for Hans and Franz,, that was very funny. They were two of my all time favorite SNL characters.

~Bang

I liked seasons 1 and 2 but didn't think season 3 was as strong. I think it lost some of its freshness in the third season.

The writers agree with you - which is why they decided to shake things up a bit for this season by having the characters move to new surroundings and introducing a slew of new characters.

• 3 years later...
Pretty good season opener. Shane continues to be a fun sociopath. Loved the dialogue between the Rabbi/Chaplain and Andy in the hospital. :)

Loved the opener. Was shocked to see who the shooter was as well. That was a twist I could NOT have seen coming from a mile away.

Archived