Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$1,000 on the Skins this weekend.

illone

Some of you followed my thread from last week. Many didn't. It's linked below if you want to check it out.

What I'm doing here is supporting my favorite team. We won like this last week so I'm doing it again this week. Call me supersticious and you would be exactly correct.

Anyways, I'm going to continue to ride the Skins here this weekend. The Skins are getting 3 points so I am just going to bet them to win outright.

I'm not going to break down the game or give you a reason why other than the fact that I BELIEVE in this team. I really think we have a shot.

If I lose, it won't crush me, especially since I won last week, but I do expect us to protect our home-field this weekend, hence the rather large bet on the Skins again. I'm keeping the amount the same because, well, it worked last weekend.

If this continues I've got something else in store for future bets, but I'll cross that bridge when (if) we arrive there.

Wish me luck!

Here is last week's thread if you wish to follow along:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171208

i just think you are stupid now.

get help for your problem. I am supporting my team buy paying too much for a ticket, driving too far to see them, and spending too much money in the stadium.

:laugh:

Yea, it might be stupid but I'm following through because I won last weekend.

:cheers:

Some of you followed my thread from last week. Many didn't. It's linked below if you want to check it out.

What I'm doing here is supporting my favorite team. We won like this last week so I'm doing it again this week. Call me supersticious and you would be exactly correct.

Anyways, I'm going to continue to ride the Skins here this weekend. The Skins are getting 3 points so I am just going to bet them to win outright.

I'm not going to break down the game or give you a reason why other than the fact that I BELIEVE in this team. I really think we have a shot.

If I lose, it won't crush me, especially since I won last week, but I do expect us to protect our home-field this weekend, hence the rather large bet on the Skins again. I'm keeping the amount the same because, well, it worked last weekend.

If this continues I've got something else in store for future bets, but I'll cross that bridge when (if) we arrive there.

Wish me luck!

Here is last week's thread if you wish to follow along:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171208

Since you are not getting points, are you getting odds?

:helmet:

Archived