Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$1,000 on the Skins this weekend.

illone

This is a pretty lame thread. It has nothing to do with being loyal, I would instead classify it as moronic. Besides who uses a bookie anyway? I'm putting down a G that this bet never actually happend.

illone,

I think the cowards who can't put their money where their beliefs are, are jealous that you have 1000 to spend on this game. I for one wish you luck and I honor your faith and courage for your team.

I think that's the point they keep on missing.

:helmet:

Damn right. Illone, you aren't "supporting your team" by betting on them. You are profiting off their success, but in no way are you supporting them. Go take that $1000 and spend it on Redskins.com. Then you are supporting your team.

Please nobody else follow this idiotic logic that Illone is using. People like this deserve to lose all their money.

Mrow! Don't have $1000.00 to bet? lol

I say, go for it pimpin'! Do what you do. You've got that exra $3,500.00 anyway. Hell, throw another thousand on top!

Good Luck!

HTTR!!

Mrow! Don't have $1000.00 to bet? lol

I say, go for it pimpin'! Do what you do. You've got that exra $3,500.00 anyway. Hell, throw another thousand on top!

Good Luck!

HTTR!!

No kidding. If Illone is that confident he would bet the whole wad plus a little bit more. he would keep betting everything until we are 14-2 with a Super Bowl win. That's if he was a REAL fan who had faith and courage for his team.

He would also bet his soon to be wife and his car and his house... If he were a real fan he would. That's what real fans do, bet on their team.

Wow! I hit last week too. It was a no brainer. I REFUSE to bet this game though. I think the jags are the third best team in the AFC. I put money on them against pitt. I watched that game, jags are GREAT! Can we beat them? Of course. But GOOD LUCK skins.

This is a pretty lame thread. It has nothing to do with being loyal, I would instead classify it as moronic. Besides who uses a bookie anyway? I'm putting down a G that this bet never actually happend.

Who uses a bookie??? What, were you born yesterday? (wait, I just checked your age....yeah, pretty much you were....).

We all have our own way of showing loyalty/faith. No one way is better than the other.

Hail,

H

No kidding. If Illone is that confident he would bet the whole wad plus a little bit more. he would keep betting everything until we are 14-2 with a Super Bowl win. That's if he was a REAL fan who had faith and courage for his team.

He would also bet his soon to be wife and his car and his house... If he were a real fan he would. That's what real fans do, bet on their team.

Why are you such a hater? You need to relax, it's just a bet.

Jealous much?

illone,

I think the cowards who can't put their money where their beliefs are, are jealous that you have 1000 to spend on this game. I for one wish you luck and I honor your faith and courage for your team.

I think that's the point they keep on missing.

:helmet:

:cheers:

Some of you followed my thread from last week. Many didn't. It's linked below if you want to check it out.

What I'm doing here is supporting my favorite team. We won like this last week so I'm doing it again this week. Call me supersticious and you would be exactly correct.

Anyways, I'm going to continue to ride the Skins here this weekend. The Skins are getting 3 points so I am just going to bet them to win outright.

I'm not going to break down the game or give you a reason why other than the fact that I BELIEVE in this team. I really think we have a shot.

If I lose, it won't crush me, especially since I won last week, but I do expect us to protect our home-field this weekend, hence the rather large bet on the Skins again. I'm keeping the amount the same because, well, it worked last weekend.

If this continues I've got something else in store for future bets, but I'll cross that bridge when (if) we arrive there.

Wish me luck!

Here is last week's thread if you wish to follow along:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171208

Good luck you have a bigger set them me.

Guest Matt Kyriacou
Why are you such a hater? You need to relax, it's just a bet.

Jealous much?

I was thinking the same thing. I am assuming that the two of you have never met, so why should he spew such ill will all over the board towards your bet?? Does he have a vested interest?? Is he actually secretly the bookie whose feet you are holding to the fire??

Folks just need to :stfu: sometimes. Good luck this weekend.

THE STORY OF THE CRAB BUCKET

One time a man was walking along the beach and say another man fishing in the surf with a bait bucket beside him. As he drew closer, he saw that the bait bucket had no lid and had live crabs inside.

"Why don't you cover your bait bucket so the crabs won't escape?", he said.

"You don't understand.", the man replied, "If there is one crab in the bucket it would surely crawl out very quickly. However, when there are many crabs in the bucket, if one tries to crawl up the side, the others grab hold of it and pull it back down so that it will share the same fate as the rest of them."

So it is with people. If one tries to do something different, get better grades, improve herself, escape her environment, or dream big dreams, other people will try to drag her back down to share their fate.

Moral of the story: Ignore the crabs. Charge ahead and do what is right for you. It may not be easy and you may not succeed as much as you like, but you will NEVER share the same fate as those never try.

THE STORY OF THE CRAB BUCKET

One time a man was walking along the beach and say another man fishing in the surf with a bait bucket beside him. As he drew closer, he saw that the bait bucket had no lid and had live crabs inside.

"You don't understand.", the man replied, "If there is one crab in the bucket it would surely crawl out very quickly. However, when there are many crabs in the bucket, if one tries to crawl up the side, the others grab hold of it and pull it back down so that it will share the same fate as the rest of them."

So it is with people. If one tries to do something different, get better grades, improve herself, escape her environment, or dream big dreams, other people will try to drag her back down to share their fate.

Moral of the story: Ignore the crabs. Charge ahead and do what is right for you. It may not be easy and you may not succeed as much as you like, but you will NEVER share the same fate as those never try.

WOW. :cheers:

Hail,

H

STORY OF THE CRAB BUCKET

illone: Good luck on the bet bro

Matt Kyriacouo: "Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do..." :applause:

bodog.com is awesome. I used to do sportsbetting.com, but they don't offer as many betting options.

IMO parlays are the way to go because you don't have to bet on the even matchups to make money. Either way, you have to bet money to win money. One $10 parlay isn't gonna cut it!:laugh:

I'm not sure I agree with "the point of the thread" though.

Archived