Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$1,000 on the Skins this weekend.

illone

illone, congratulations on winning the big money last weekend and best wishes for this weekend. I saw your thread last week and thought of it as we were pulling out to a big lead. I hope this turns into a big roll and you can let it ride for weeks on end.

I'm assuming Redskins to win is paying something around +135. For the non-bettors: +135 means a $1000 bet pays $1350 if you win - you get your $1000 bet back plus you get $1350. If you lose, well, you're out $1000.

Most of my bets are $5 or $6. No "k" for me...at least until I get more consistent and confident. :) Betting small, I find it just as satisfying to win and I'm not out big if some kicker shanks a FG or something else bad happens. I was all set to win a teaser in week 2 this year, but my teaser included Redskins +16...that sucked.

If this continues I've got something else in store for future bets, but I'll cross that bridge when (if) we arrive there.
It might be in the works, but not for this game.

I don't know about this...if you get on a roll, why mess with a good thing? Like you said yourself:

We won like this last week so I'm doing it again this week. Call me supersticious and you would be exactly correct.
I'm keeping the amount the same because, well, it worked last weekend.

i just think you are stupid now.

get help for your problem. I am supporting my team buy paying too much for a ticket, driving too far to see them, and spending too much money in the stadium.

Damn right. Illone, you aren't "supporting your team" by betting on them. You are profiting off their success, but in no way are you supporting them. Go take that $1000 and spend it on Redskins.com. Then you are supporting your team.

Please nobody else follow this idiotic logic that Illone is using. People like this deserve to lose all their money.

Damn right. Illone, you aren't "supporting your team" by betting on them. You are profiting off their success, but in no way are you supporting them. Go take that $1000 and spend it on Redskins.com. Then you are supporting your team.

Please nobody else follow this idiotic logic that Illone is using. People like this deserve to lose all their money.

Looks like another one missed the point as well.

:doh:

again, keep the money and join us in New Orleans you dumbass. :D

I wish I could. With the wedding, house, and honeymoon coming up this year I'm fairly busy for the remainder of the football season.

I'm lucky she let's me watch the games, let alone take a plane ride to see one:laugh:

Archived