Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys Rivalry Quotes

Mark The Homer

Who should get the bulk of the carries Sunday night?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the bulk of the carries Sunday night?

• TJ "the plow" Duckett
    • Ladell "I tripped over a blade of grass" Betts

Okay, Mark. You got me, Man. I'm pumped.
Woohoo! You're so very analytical - I don't believe I've ever seen you admit you're pumped!
Man that's nice to be able to post and not worry about the censors...:silly:

On a serious note, wasn't there a quote about the Dallas game right after Sean Taylor's passing that was memorable? the 21 point win?

hmm.... Not sure about a quote. I do remember that Dallas was the first team in the NFL to contact the league with a request to wear a black "21" sticker on their helmet. :(

The quote from the Cleveland Browns fan hits home, gave me chills. I was 12 years old sitting indian style in front of the, what was considered big back then, Zenith. Never budged, too superstitious, had all my Redskins stuff layed out in front of me. Legs cramped up, didn't matter, could not move for fear of busting the mojo. Finally sprung to my feet when Darryl Grant high stepped into the endzone, immediately fell down due to lack of blood flow to my feet.

A more treasured memory than a Super Bowl victory.

Here's another great one... this time from our beloved Dexter Manley

Yo grandmotha! Yo motha! Yo sistah! And yo lil sistah! And all yo otha sistahs out there! And any of you got a lotta illegitimate kids run ova them! Run ova dogs, cats! Whatever it is, you run over them to go beat the Dallas Cowboys on sunday night!

The quote is from Dexter's new show. There are actually several other good quotes on Dexter's show... stuff about babies pooping need to bring their 'A' game. Here's a link to Dexter on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrpf0...layer_embedded

I hope with all the new Skins this year that some effort has been made to help the newbies understand the importance of this thing. I want to see the Skins come out VERY physical! Punch Dallas in the mouth early & keep punching. God, I hate the Cowboys.

:applause:...any Dallas fan (or occasional Redskins fan) who dares diminish this rivalry with the asinine viewpoint that the rivalry doesn't matter anymore should read this thread and then hide their heads in shame. As someone who lived through damn near every stinkin' one of those quotes and experienced what caused those words in real-time, this thread brings back a TON of memories...and blasts a bazooka-sized hole into the notion that the only reason the Redskins hate the Cowboys is because we're "jealous" lol :ols:...

:point2sky :logo:

This was a fun read, thanks so much Mark!

:applause:...any Dallas fan (or occasional Redskins fan) who dares diminish this rivalry with the asinine viewpoint that the rivalry doesn't matter anymore should read this thread and then hide their heads in shame. As someone who lived through damn near every stinkin' one of those quotes and experienced what caused those words in real-time, this thread brings back a TON of memories...and blasts a bazooka-sized hole into the notion that the only reason the Redskins hate the Cowboys is because we're "jealous" lol :ols:...

*cough* Kurenai *cough*

Edited by thesubmittedone

More...

"I want a shutout guys. Come on defense, continue what you've been doing."

"hold the phones...a quick score could make things really interesting...."

"4th and long.......stop right here...

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You gotta be kidding me!?!?!?!?"

"Nervous....................."

"2 much time left"

"Can they go 80 yds?"

(...then, the bomb to Santana...)

"I'm Sick!"

"I don't beleive this"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Ok, I'm dead."

"oh my goddddddddddd thats unbelievable"

"This is horrible."

"sigh, now for the rest of the season all we'll we hearing is "roy is santana's b1tch""

"we lose when Emmitt breaks the all time record, now when the triplets go into the Ring...."

Abosolutley sick to my stomache...I think we took the skins to lightley"

~ anonymous Cowboys fans during the Skins 14-13 comeback win in the "Monday Night Miracle" game.

"is it my imagination or are the Redskins playing with 12 guys on every play..."

"we're going to get swept by the pathetic washington redskins... never saw that coming. Biggest surprise of 2005 we get knocked out of the playoff hunt by the skinds.."

"And all of Redskin nation is having a good laugh as we watch the pathetic effort by our team. Cowboys = PWNED"

"The Redskins are kicking our teeth in."

"oh god...i thought this couldn't get worse"

"This is horrific."

"And we thought the extremeskins formum members were delusional. I think we are."

~ anonymous Cowboys fans during the 35-7 beat-down by the Redskins, 2005

“missssssssssssssssssssssss please"

“Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!”

“im sooooo sick right now”

“I'm going to puke.”

“My heart has stopped and I am dead.........”

“Unbelievable that we cannot even block for the GAME WINNING FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” (and apparently they couldn't hold for a game winning field goal attempt either that year lol :ols: )

“is there a team and fans you hate more in the NFL than the Redskins??”

“I'm going to have an accidental overdose!”

~ anonymous Cowboys fans during the wild finish of the Redskins' 22-19 victory in the "Hand Of God" game

Great post. Thank-you. :thumbsup:
More...

All these came from cowboyszone?

hmm.... Not sure about a quote. I do remember that Dallas was the first team in the NFL to contact the league with a request to wear a black "21" sticker on their helmet. :(

Respect from your rival, I like that. I'm sure the Skins would have done something no matter what (aka 10 player defense)

:dallasuck

Thank you Mark. Reading some of those quotes brought tears of joy to my eyes. I am so pumped for tomorrow's game I could not sleep last night and got up this morning 3 hours earlier than I normally would on a Saturday. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET IT ON TOMORROW NIGHT!:point2sky

:dallasuck

AMEN! Perfectly said.

:helmet:The Rook

Great post. Thank-you. :thumbsup:

All these came from cowboyszone?

They did, sir lol :yes:...

Those are absolutely outstanding...who says that the rivalry is dead and Cowboy fans don't care about the Skins?

The only people who say Cowboys fans don't care about the Skins are Cowboys fans who are trying to pump themselves up or who are trying to push the buttons of Skins fans lol...

• 1 year later...