Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prisco's Latest Skins Bash

gchwood

If those two plays went against your team bubba, you'd be leading the march to NY to protest and you flat out know it.

Horrible calls. Both of them.

The difference between you and me is that I would admit it no matter which team it happened too.

:rotflmao: :laugh:

Ummmmm, please show me the replay that shows Washington was touched. If you have it I'll agree with you. Otherwise they didn't show one single view that had somebody touching him when he was in possession of the ball.

And don't even try with the play in the endzone. That was clear indisputable proof that he didn't catch it. :doh:

If those two plays went against your team bubba, you'd be leading the march to NY to protest and you flat out know it.

Horrible calls. Both of them.

The difference between you and me is that I would admit it no matter which team it happened too.

you are a piece of work

The difference between you and me (actually there are many) but the main difference is I deal in reality, you live in fantasy land. :insane:

admit what?, you haven't admitted anything, ever :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no jokes, seriously... your act has become a joke, and any shred of respectability you had is all but gone. You really are becoming comic relief with the stuff you post anymore. Not even cowboy fans take you seriously, instead of riling us up, you just leave us in stitches laughing so hard. This is no insult, just letting you know

now retort with some comments about me being a homer, and such :laugh:

:rotflmao: :laugh:

Ummmmm, please show me the replay that shows Washington was touched. If you have it I'll agree with you. Otherwise they didn't show one single view that had somebody touching him when he was in possession of the ball.

And don't even try with the play in the endzone. That was clear indisputable proof that he didn't catch it. :doh:

he knows, he is just trying to get us upset, but it is backfiring as usual with his posts, we just get amused by his absurdity :)

For the comic relief.

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

This is a warning. Next time, it's time off.

~TK

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "*****, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

This is a warning. Next time, it's time off.

~TK

At the risk of tempting fate, I think it is pretty telling that not one single Cowboy fan has come to his defense in this thread. I'm betting he is starting a thread right now on the Boys board along the lines of "Skins fans say they are going to the SB" with link to ES.

You were a playoff team last year for one reason, and one reason only. Because we couldn't kick the simplest of field goals. That will change this year with Vandy.

Now, I have read and heard a lot of idiotic things from Cowboy fans but this is by far the most idiotic thing I have seen yet :laugh: .. You're telling us to grow up you need to grow up and get a life can't believe some of this dribble you brokeback fans spew and actually believe it.

And gentlemen this is why we are honored to call ourselves Skins fans. No amount of trolling either here from WeOweU or in Prisco's column can stand the harsh glare of our enlightened football mavens.

Ouvan beat me to it, no other 'Boys fans were in here taking up his side, that DOES say something.

Oh, and is Prisco really Dr. Z's mystery redhead?

Man I just read most of the posts by our esteem brokeback friend and it seems he has a problem with the "cheap" way we won the first game. My question to you is who do you feel about the second game then?

For that matter how do you feel about the 04 game in Dallas with that desperation pass, a game that wasn't even close until Brown decided to fumble the punt? The fact of the matter is since that game the skins have gotten even better while you guys have not. The 35-7 beating proves that and this is why I can't stand suppose sports writers saying crap like we are going to be average this year when we have upgraded all positions of need.

Okay, well back to the original article.

Let's look closer at Petie's conclusions here.

1. Will the Seahawks have a SB hangover.....: PP conclusion -- No but maybe

2. Colts losing James: PP conclusion -- no big deal

3. Does Chiefs signing Ty Law give them a SB team: PP conclusion -- no but he is an upgrade

4. Chargers make right move with Rivers-Brees: PP conclusion -- Yes

5. Will loss of players hurt New England: PP conclusion -- No

6. Can Cowboys and TO coexist: PP conclusion -- Yes

7. Who will emerge as Jags go-to receiver: PP conclusion -- Matt Jones ready for breakout as is Reggie Williams

8. How much time will Carson Palmer miss: PP conclusion -- A month.

9. Did Snyder spend enough to get the Skins to the SB: PP conclusion -- Rag on ever single Skins signing. Al Saunders is a good coach but he doesn't have the players to matter.

10. Daunte Culpepper coming Along with Dolphins: PP conclusion -- If he can stay healthy the Dolphins have a real steal.

So in conclusion, he only said negative things about two teams (his Bengals comments were neither positive or negative). The Skins and the Chiefs and for the Chiefs he couched his remarks that he thinks Law is an upgrade. For the Skins he downplays everything they did. This along with his "worst 3-0 team in the history of football" comment last year and his "hopefully" the Redskins will flounder comment two years ago says all you need to know about the objectivity of Petie.

Archived